PART 31 ~ Dhruv

AR Design - ASR Cabin

Aman came inside the cabin hurriedly

ASR: What the

Aman: Found out who deleted Khushi's calls and Mail

ASR: Who?

Aman: Miss. Sophia New intern in the Sydney branch... She had a huge crush on you

ASR: How the hell she entered my cabin

Aman: She was friendly with your PA (in Syndey) but without her knowledge, she went to your cabin to impress you but you were not there... by seeing Khushi's Photo she deleted her call and Mail in jealous.

ASR: Give a Police complaint against her and make sure she regrets what she did for her whole life.

Aman: Already done ASR... Arnav was seeing his mobile from time to time " What happened now?"

ASR: Your lovely Sister went out somewhere.

Aman: Ammu... where?

ASR: Only she knows that... Seriously, Amy, was such a mystery girl first I thought she was so silent and shy girl but within a few days she comes out of her shell, again I thought she was so soft-spoken and joyous girl but she literally lashed me... Me the Great ASR I swear Amy she didn't have a tiny fear in her eyes and when she lashed out at Dadi... Oh, My God... Dadi was shaking in fear you would have seen her eyes...

Aman: Agree with that... Be careful ASR you have to spend your whole life with her...

ASR with a boyish grin: She will not scold me

Aman: She will not scold Arnav or Arine. But if you show her your ASR side ready to bear the consequence

ASR: That's True.

.

.

After Khushi came Anjali informed her about Arnav's call she immediately called him and informed him that she is going to RM... Khushi, Diya, Anjali, and Aarav were going towards the car when a small girl comes with a bouquet and give it to Khushi.

 Khushi, Diya, Anjali, and Aarav were going towards the car when a small girl comes with a bouquet and give it to Khushi

Khushi: Who gives this?

Girl: That Bhaiya. She shows the empty entrance.

Khushi: Where baby?

Girl: That Bhaiya stands there only. He gives this chocolate to me and asks me to give these flowers to You

Anjali: You should not go there alone ok...

Girl: Ok didi

Khushi: Ok you go inside and play with your friends... if you go alone like this then he will take you away from here... then you can't see your friends.