PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas

After Several Days

The Raizadas love Khushi and Diya dearly. Arshi has gone from being friends to best friends. Khushi has been considering finding a new place for herself and Diya. One evening, as everyone gathers, Khushi decides to inform them of her plans to move...

Khushi: Actually, there's something I need to tell you all.

Nani: What is it, bitiya?

Khushi: Woo, I've been thinking about moving...

All looked at her with a shocked expression... Mainly Arnav and Aarav were shocked to the core...😮😮😮

Nani: But where will you go, bitiya?

Khushi: I'm thinking of renting a house in Delhi.

Anjali: You're going to live alone with Diya?

Aarav, with tears in his eyes: Are you going to leave me, princess?😢😢

Khushi, touching her throat: No, Aarav, I'll come to see you often, I promise.

Aarav: But you are going to leave na...😢😢😢

Khushi: Aarav, I can't stay here forever... Di, please explain to him...

Anjali: Don't... even I'm with Aarav on this topic... you can stay here, Khushi...

Khushi: Di, how can I ??? I mean...

Nani: Bitiya, you stay here, no one will think bad about you.

Khushi: No, I'm not thinking like that... I don't want to be a burden to you all...

Arnav angrily interrupts, " YOU'RE NOT A BURDEN, KHUSHI"😠😠😠

Khushi: No, No, that's not what I meant... Actually, I want to say that I'm going to look for a place to rent. But at the same time, I'll visit you all frequently...

Nani: Bitiya, Can I ask you something? You have to be honest...

Khushi: Of course, Nani, ask me anything.

Nani: Do you find it hard to live with us?

Khushi: No, Nani, why would you think that? I've really enjoyed my time here...

Nani: Then is it because you want to live off your own earnings? Is that why you want to leave?

Khushi looks at Nani in shock because that's exactly why she wants to leave – she can't bear living off their money. " Nani, how did you...?"

Nani: So that's the issue... I have a solution for this... All looked at Nani with curiosity " You can stay here as a Paying Guest all our problems solved..."

Khushi: But Nani...

Nani: You can stay here as a paying guest. That way, you won't feel like you're relying on us, and we want you to stay with us... If your parents come, we can send you with them. But we won't allow you to stay alone in Delhi; it's not safe, bitiya...

Khushi feels a pang of sadness at the mention of her parents. " Okay, I'll stay here..." She quickly retreats to her room, hiding her tears.

Arnav, despite being angry with her for wanting to leave, sees her sadness and decides to console her. Silently, he slips into her room unnoticed by anyone else...

Khushi silently cries in her room, thinking about her situation. But when she looks at sleeping Diya, she finds solace. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. She wipes her tears, puts on a smile, and opens the door.