PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour

Sorry, Guys for the late update. This update will be Long. This update contains almost 7K words. Enjoy the update and give genuine comments about this Chapter. Enjoy

.

.

CONTINUATION FROM THE PREVIOUS PART

Arnav looked at the door where Khushi and Aman were laying on the bed. Hearing Akash and NK's voices he turned and saw both rushing toward him.

Akash: Bhai what happens?

Arnav turned towards the ICU door: Akash A... Aman Ac... Acci... Accident

Akash and NK immediately went near the ICU door to see what is happening through the glass and got shocked to see Aman and Khushi inside.

NK: Bhai Khush

Arnav: Khushi is giving her blood and Aman got car Accident

Akash: What did the doctor say?

Arnav: He is still in danger

NK: Nothing will happen to him Nannav he will be fine

Arnav without speaking anything looks towards the ICU emotionlessly. After some minutes Khushi came outside looking a little pale. He immediately reached her cupping her face and asked " Are you ok?"

Khushi smiled little seeing his concern even in this condition " I'm fine Arnav" He made her sit on the bench in the corridor seeing her little weak. A nurse came outside to give a juice to Khushi. Arnav signals NK to get it from her.

Arnav removed his coat and make her wear his coat seeing her dress and hands having a trace of dried blood.

Khushi leaned on Arnav's shoulder feeling a little dizzy and she interlocked their hand together " Amy will get fine Arnav Don't lose hope"

NK came with Juice and give it to Khushi. When Khushi keeps half the Juice without drinking Arnav, NK, and Akash give a silent glare to her.

Seeing the glare Khushi took the drink to complete it muttering under her breath. Seeing the Doctor everyone went to him.

Doctor: Don't worry he will be fine. There is no internal injury except his right-hand fracture and his forehead had a deep cut but nothing serious. And he will be conscious within 2 hours.

Khushi: Can we meet him

Doctor: You can meet after he shifts into the Normal ward

Arnav: Can you shift him to a special ward?

Doctor: Ok we will. It will cost more.

Arnav: That's not a problem doctor.

Doctor: Ok

.

.

After 2 hours preciously 2 hours 23 minutes Aman came into consciousness giving relief to the Raizadas brothers and Khushi. After getting permission from the doctor all four of them rushed inside to see Aman.

Arnav: Amy are you ok. Does it hurt anywhere? Arnav help Aman to sit properly with the support of the pillow

Aman: I'm fine Arine.

Khushi: What's fine? Laying in the hospital bed with a bandage cast on your head and hand. Is this Fine?

Aman holds Khushi's hand assuring her: Ammu relax I'm fine now.

Khushi hugged him carefully: I thought I lost you.

Aman: Don't worry I won't leave you without torturing you.