PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet

Perambalur Village @ 1 AM

LM: Ammu, ezhuthuru 1 maani achu. ( Ammu, wake up, it's one o'clock.)

Khushi jolts awake and asks, " LM, everyone slept? What about Pavithra?"

LM: Kavala paadatha eluram thungitanga, Pavithra kaalila dhan ezhudupa. nee poi sekarama kulichutu vaa. ( Don't worry Everyone is asleep, Pavithra won't wake up until morning. I already mixed sleeping pills in her milk. Now, go and take a bath.)

Khushi: Makeup artist?

LM: Antha Poonu lateta vanthuchi, aathuvu edhuvu venamu nu solrichu. ( She arrived late and doesn't need anything.)

Khushi: Thanni kuda kekalaya? ( Didn't even ask for water?)

LM: Ava 2 bottle thanni eduthutu vandhutaa. ( She brought two bottles with her.)

Khushi: Great. We already have enough trouble, and now this.

LM: Ava room le dhan iruka nee kavala paadatha. ( Ammu, relax. I saw that she was in the room. Don't worry.)

Khushi: But LM?

LM: Naan solratha sei. Naan unnoda thuniya eduthu vaikaren. ( Do as I say. I will keep your clothes here.)

Khushi: LM, Diya?

LM: Avala naan paathukiren nee poi kulichutu vaa. ( I will take care of her. You go and take a bath quickly.) Khushi nods and rushes into her bathroom. After 10 minutes, she emerges and pauses for a moment when she sees the items on her bed.

Khushi: What is this? I am not going to wear it.

LM: Ammu, dhayaava senju idha podu. Yarachu paatha namma poojaiku porenu sollikam. ( Ammu, please wear it. If someone sees you while we're out, we can say we're going to the temple for puja.)

Khushi: At midnight?

LM: Ama,koviliku poga oru maaneram aagum, ana Pooja seikaram mudijudum. ( Yes, we'll say it takes an hour to reach the temple, and the puja won't take long.)

Khushi: And they'll believe you?

LM: Unkita varaeduchum nalla plan iruka? ( Do you have a better plan?)

Khushi, smiling: Simple. Knock them Out.

LM: Ammu, violenta behave pannatha. Yarachum namalaa paatha Koviliku poromnu sollalam. illana adhuku avasimaa illa. ( Ammu, Don't behave violently. If they see us, we'll explain my plan; if not, there's no need.)

After considering it, she agrees. Khushi knows that if someone sees her going outside in normal clothes, it will create problems. It's better to get ready in the wedding costume and quietly leave as soon as possible.

Khushi: Fine. She starts getting ready in her wedding clothes while LM takes Diya to bathe.

After 10 minutes, Diya and LM emerge from the bathroom. Diya is wrapped in a white cotton towel. When Diya sees her mother, she starts wriggling in her arms to go to her mama. Khushi notices this and takes her in her arms, speaking to her in a soothing tone.

Khushi: Diya,namma seikrama ingu iruthu poga poram. Athuvaraum aamathiya irukanum.Then Diya and Mama will have lots of fun, Okay? ( Diya, we are going to leave here as soon as possible, Until then, no shouting, no mischief, okay? You should be quiet (placing her finger on Diya's lips) until we leave. Then, Diya and Mama will have lots of fun, okay?