PART 20 ~ Kulfi

AR

Mamaji and Aman went to their cabin... Nk and Akash were going towards the cabin suddenly a young girl bumped into Akash before she falls Akash held her waist and make her stand properly... they both are staring into each other eyes... Their trance was broken by a grinning Nk...

Akash turned towards the girl " Payalji are you ok?"

Payal with a nervous and shy look " Ji sir thank you" and run from there... Akash looks at her smiling and went towards his cabin...

Inside the cabin

Nk: When are you going to propose Payal...

Akash looked at him with wide eyes " No I actu..."

Nk: Again don't tell there is nothing... Do I look like a fool to you...

" Of course, you are a fool" Suddenly a voice came near the door... Nk turns and sees a smirking Arnav and Aman standing there...

Nk: Nannav I'm not a fool

Arnav smirked, " Ya you are not a fool but Buffon"😎😎😎

Nk: What the

Arnav: Hey that's my line... leave that's what are both talking about??

Akash nervously " Nothing Bhai just about work"... Arnav with a disbelieving look " Really"... NK was smiling seeing Akash...

Akash: Yes Bhai... Why did you both come here, any important work...

Aman: We are here to talk with NK... remember Ammu asked about Diya's photoshoot...

Nk: I already made the schedule...

Arnav: When?

Nk: Saturday will be best and we are not having any photoshoots on that I checked with Annie you guys also not having any important meetings so I fixed that date...

Arnav: Perfect make sure Saturday no other photoshoots and make security tight... saying this he and Aman went to their cabin...

.

.

AR – ASR Cabin

Annie ASR's PA went inside the cabin after getting permission from the Great ASR to tell him his daily schedule and give him coffee...

Annie: ASR today you have 2 meetings with the foreign clients and finalizing the design for the fall collection...

ASR: Annie makes sure no, appoint after 3 Pm... where is the design for the fall collection???

Annie: ASR Lavanya mam didn't give me the design till now...

ASR: What the hell MS. Annie didn't I tell you to collect every design before I came...

Annie: ASR I asked Lavanya's mom for the design but she says she will give it to you...

ASR: What the F***... Send MS. Khashap to my cabin now...

Annie runs out of his cabin to call Lavanya...

.

.

LAVANYA CABIN.

Annie: Mam ASR calling you with a design in his cabin...

Lavanya with attitude: Oh ASR called me, ok you may leave now Annie... Annie silently from there...