PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi

Sorry, Guys I know I had taken a lot of time to update I was busy with my life... but don't worry hereafter I will update frequently and for the compensation of late updates, I'm giving a long update. This update contains almost 9K words. Enjoy the update and give genuine comments about this Chapter.  Enjoy

.

.

CONTINUATION FROM THE PREVIOUS PART:

Arnav immediately called Aman and ask him to come to the storage room and shout for Khushi while his eyes and legs are searching for her. while searching for her he crossed the cold storage room and stopped feeling Khushi near him. he impatiently opened the door and stood there with a wide eye and saw the lying figure before him...

He was beyond shocked to see his Khushi lying on the cold floor unconsciously her blouse was torn on both sides and her pallu was lying on the floor... he reached near her at jet speed and took her in his arms sitting beside her... " Khushi wake up, don't do this to me please wake up dammit" he shook her then he heard Aman, Shyam's voices coming closer he immediately place the pallu on her shoulder and took his coat, and covered her upper body securely...

Aman, Shyam, Akash, and Nk were rooted to the floor seeing the unconscious Khushi and Crying, Arnav... They immediately went near them and were horrified to see Khushi's face with a slap mark and bleeding forehead and torn lips they understood someone tried to misbehave with Khushi or worse only Khushi can tell them... Their eyes filled with tears seeing their smiling Khushi like this.

Aman placing his hand on Arnav's shoulder: Arnav we have to take her to the hospital.

Arnav looked at Aman with teary eyes: Aman som... someone tir...

Aman: I know we have to take her before anyone saw her.

Arnav took an unconscious Khushi " Aman, Akash, and Jiju you all handle everything here and I want that damn CCTV footage of this hotel" and went from the back door without anyone noticing

NK took the driver seat and Arnav sits behind him with Khushi in his arms... Arnav called his family doctor to come to RM.

Nk: Nannav we will take her to the hospital.

Arnav: NO... GO TO RM... he doesn't want others to see Khushi like this and by chance, if the media get to know this they will make her life hell. He holds Khushi close to his heart like hiding her from this world.

Nk drives as fast as he can to reach RM... Aman, Akash, and Shyam handle the Guest and Family. Family members were scared to see their worried faces they have a lot of questions in their minds like Where Arshi went in the middle of the party? Why they are worried?... Shyam handles the family tactfully without telling them about Khushi's condition. he doesn't want to make them worried, it will grab others' attention. Aman and Akash were trying to windup the Party as soon as possible.

.

.

RM

Arnav took the unconscious Khushi to his room directly he asked NK to bring a first aid kit. He makes Khushi lay in his bed and removes his coat from her and was shocked to see the blouse was torn in the backside too... He cursed the person in his mind and planned to show hell to him.

Nk entered the room at the full speed with the first aid kit in his hand and stopped in his track seeing Khushi's disheveled and torn dress... Coming out of his trance he gives the kit to Arnav " Nannav changes Khush's dress" and left for the hall to receive a Doctor.

Arnav closed the door and took his cotton half-hand shirt... After giving first aid to her forehead bleeding. He removed her saree with a thudding heartbeat not because of any romantic or erotic or lovely thoughts just because he is scared to see the manhandling that beast has done to his Khushi... Like he thought he saw the handprint and Nail marks on her milky waist skin which turned green and blue. The slap mark on her face was clearly visible and nail marks on both sides of her arms and neck were. He clenched his fist in anger and disappointment that he failed to protect her. he quickly took off her blouse without looking at her naked form and made her wear his shirt and covered her with the blanket.