PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments

EVENING

Everyone was having their evening beverage in the garden while Shyam was coming with a Rose Bouquet towards them... " Khushi you forget this"

 " Khushi you forget this"

Roshini: Wow that's nice... who gives that babe?

Khushi: No one... some child in the mall give it to me... I don't from who and I didn't even check this.

Anjali: Ohhh... someone gives it to you with a teasing smile she looked at Arnav... But he frowned looking at Bouquet...

Khushi checked the bouquet and frowned seeing the letter inside the bouquet... Roshini who was sitting next took the letter " Wow Babe Red rose and Letter... let me see what is inside"

"Hi

When I look at you for the first time my heart starts to beat for you...

Your Secret Admirer

R"

(Imagine Khushi in this Look)

Khushi's photo is attached with the letter... seeing that both Aman and Arnav shout " Who the fuck was that"

Khushi: Guys Language kids are here.

Aman: Ammu who give it to you... Did you remember the person? How dare he take a photo without your permission... that ass****.

Khushi: AMY...

Arnav: Damitt who was that person stalking behind you

Shyam: A small boy gave it to her... before we questioned he ran from there and you called her saying Diya was hurt we immediately left from there.

Dadi: What were you doing with this girl Damadji... what is this Anjali your husband is roaming with some other girl you are listening to this silently...

Everyone glares at Dadi... " Dadi don't talk about my husband and Khushi like that"

Dadi: I'm saying for your good only... see this girl is staying in someone's home and spending their money and enjoying herself with all males in the house.