PART 15 ~ Friendship Day

(CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST PART)

Diya was touching and kissing Arnav's face and became irritated when he didn't pay attention to her.

Suddenly, she shouted " Paa!" while touching Arnav's face with her tiny fingers.

Khushi was shocked to hear Diya calling Arnav " Paa." She didn't know whether to feel happy or not.

Everyone was shocked but also very happy.

Arnav was delighted to hear Diya calling him " Paa." " Baby doll, say 'Paa' one more time, please," Arnav asked.

Diya giggled in his arms and repeated " Paa" again and again.

Arnav hugged her tightly and kissed her face repeatedly. After that, Arnav didn't let go of Diya for even a minute. That night, Arnav took Diya to his room to sleep, with Khushi's permission.

As usual, Khushi woke up early in the morning and found Aarav hugging her in his sleep. After refreshing herself, she went to check on Diya in Arnav's room.

Khushi slowly opened the door to Arnav's room that led to the poolside and silently went inside without making any noise. She had tears of happiness in her eyes.

Khushi saw Diya sleeping on Arnav's chest. She quietly approached them, looking at them with tears of joy in her eyes. Khushi quickly took a photo of them and left immediately without disturbing their sleep. ( Imagine Arnav and Diya in this position.)

Khushi went to her room and found Aarav sitting on the bed with a frown on his face

Khushi went to her room and found Aarav sitting on the bed with a frown on his face. She sat beside him, gently caressed his head with a smile, and said, " Good morning, BF." Aarav immediately hugged her and kissed her cheek, replying, " Good morning, GF."

Khushi and Aarav then went to the kitchen. Khushi prepared morning drinks for everyone, as everyone enjoyed her handmade tea and coffee, and sometimes she took the initiative to make morning drinks. HP and OP entered the kitchen.

Khushi: Good morning, Kaka.

HP, OP: Good morning, Khushi beta.

Khushi instructed them to serve tea and coffee to everyone.

Aarav: GF, shall we start?

Khushi: Not now, Aarav. We can make it later.

Seeing his sad face, Khushi agreed to make it immediately.

They both began preparing the drinks, playing and laughing together. (Imagine Khushi and Aarav enjoying themselves like this.)

)