PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport

6 AM at Chengalpattu Railway Station

As the train comes to a stop at the station, Khushi stands up to step out with Diya for some fresh air. Arnav follows closely behind, resembling a protective bodyguard, with their three brothers quietly trailing along. Khushi disembarks from the train, holding Diya in her arms, and they continue their endearing baby talk. Aman, observing this interaction, silently confirms Arnav's feelings towards Khushi. They all then return to their coupe and settle into their seats.

Khushi:  The next station is Mambalam Railway Station... Have you all packed your things?

Nk: But aren't we supposed to go to Chennai Egmore station? he asks with a confused expression. And how do you know about the next station?

Khushi, not wanting to reveal her Chennai residency, deflects the question: You're all heading to Chennai airport, right? Then you shouldn't go to Egmore. The next station is closer to the airport. You can check on Google Maps.

Akash checks the distances between Mambalam and Chennai Egmore stations to the airport on his phone and informs them, Yes, bhai. If we go through Mambalam station, we'll reach the airport within half an hour. But if we take the route via Chennai Egmore, it'll take more than an hour. Considering the train journey to Chennai itself takes more than half an hour, I think Khushi's suggestion is better, bhai.

Everyone begins to pack their belongings while Khushi changes Diya's diaper and prepares her things. After some time, the train arrives at Mambalam Station.

.

.

7 AM at Mambalam Railway Station

Khushi slung her handbag over her left shoulder and lifted Diya into her arms while rolling her suitcase behind her in her right hand. Arnav offered to help with her luggage, but she politely declined. Nevertheless, he insisted and took her suitcase, leading the way while Khushi followed behind reluctantly. NK, Aman, and Akash emerged from their coupe behind her. As they all disembarked from the train, some people nearby glanced at Khushi with keen interest, drawn to her beauty. Ignoring the attention, Khushi and her companions made their way out of the railway station.

Arnav: Nk, did you book a cab???

Nk: Woo Nannav... Actually, I didn't book one... Before Arnav could start shouting, Khushi interjected, " I'll book the cab." Without waiting for his response, she took out her phone and booked two cabs. " I booked two since we're five members with all this luggage. You all can come in one cab; Diya and I will take the other."

Arnav: No need, I'll come with you. When he sees Khushi trying to object, he asserts, " That's final." Khushi shakes her head and murmurs, " Laad governor always orders others." She dials the driver's number and instructs him to come to the main entrance.

After the cab arrives, Arshi and Diya get into one cab while Aman, Akash, and Nk take the other. They reach the airport in half an hour, with Arshi's cab arriving first.

Khushi: How much, Anna? (brother)

The driver quotes the fare, and Arnav takes out his purse before handing the money to the driver. Khushi pays for it. Then, they proceed to the entrance.

Akash, Aman, and Nk arrive, and the people around them give Khushi a strange look.

Khushi: Why are you giving me a weird look?

Aman, smiling: Because a lady in traditional attire, or better yet, a runaway bride with a baby, is bound to attract attention.

Khushi shakes her head and remarks: But I removed my jewelry. Never mind...