PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself

Arnav enters another coupe where Aman, Akash, and Nk are seated.

Arnav: What's up, Aman?

Aman: What's your opinion about her?

Arnav: What's there to think?

Aman: Arnie, cut the nonsense. Just answer my question.

Arnav: Alright.

Aman: So, what do you think about her?

Arnav: Innocent, bold, harmless.

Aman: Wow, just wow, Arnie! It's the first time you're saying a girl is innocent outside our family circle. Nice improvement, dude. 😀😀😀

Arnav: What the... she has a daughter, don't forget that. He feels a pang of sadness in his heart, thinking about her being someone else's.

Akash: I'm not so sure... Everyone looks at him like he's from another planet... Maybe she adopted her or she's her relative's daughter or something like that. I think she ran away from her marriage...

Nk: I agree with Akash too... Did you guys notice? She wasn't wearing any engagement or marriage ring on her finger, no Mangalsutra, and no Sindoor...

Akash: The baby looks to be around 4-6 months old, and she didn't breastfeed her, instead she gave her formula milk. I strongly believe, bhai, that she's not her daughter... I mean, she didn't give birth, and look at her figure, no one would say she carried a baby... 🤔🤔🤔

Arnav also realizes that when she accidentally reveals her hip while folding the blanket, there are no stretch marks, as a pregnant woman would have... Only she has the answer.

Aman: Wait, Arnav, we can't force her. It's her choice to share about her personal life... After a lot of contemplation and discussion, they decide to ask her. If she doesn't want to tell them, they won't pressure her... They all head to the other coupe... As they're about to knock, they hear, "NO ONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS... I will send you the email ID now. Take care of LM, Sri, and the office... Bye, Karthik. Take care." They exchange puzzled glances.

.

.

Khushi, seeing everyone out, immediately called Karthik and asked for details.

Karthik: All the people are now cursing their families, and LM and Sri are totally safe. That girl Sri, she diverted them perfectly. For now, she is out of their target. They have a full focus on LM.

Khushi: Okay, listen to me carefully... First, I gave you the documents, and along with the promotion letter, I kept an envelope as well. Inside that envelope, I placed my personal SIM card along with some cash. You should buy a regular phone, put this SIM card in that phone, and give it to him when they return. They will ask you about me. You tell them I sent all these documents via courier to you. They should not know what happened in their absence. I will explain everything when I return. Don't give them any clues, and don't try this number either. I will dispose of it before I reach my destination. I've created a temporary and fake email account. You have to email me about what's happening here, and I will contact you through that email ID. CLEARLY, NO ONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS. I will send you the email ID now. Take care of LM, Sri, and the office. Bye, Karthik. Take care. With that, Khushi ended the call and immediately sent a new email to Karthik. She composed herself and leaned back.