PART 22 ~ Party

Arnav, Aman, and Nk were waiting for Khushi and Roshini in the living room... Arnav looks at his watch with frustration " Man how much time do they take"

Aman & Nk: Ladies

They heard an angry voice asking " Ladies Really?"... they turn and saw Roshini standing there in a Red single-piece knee-length with a golden color clutch and black color heels with an angry expression on her face...

Aman trying to divert the question: Where is Ammu?

Roshini: She will come... and what do you say about Ladies BHAI...

Nk: See usually ladies take a lot of time to ready for any occasion...

Roshini: Not everyone

Nk: Ok agreed... between where is your Babe?? With teasing girn...

Roshini: She is with Nani, will come in a minute...

Arnav: OK... you all wait near the car I will come with Khushi... Aman takes out my car...

Aman, Nk, and Roshini went out... Arnav hears the heels sounds and his head automatically turns towards the sounds and gets stunned seeing Khushi coming towards him in her Hot and Sexy Avatar... Her Dress end near her thighs and her sliver color heels make her long sexy legs visible and Dark Red color dress high lightening her milky skin with a messy bun and her light makeup with red lipstick makes his knees weaker... it looks like Khushi is full set to kill Arnav with her beauty today...

Khushi lightly blushed to see Arnav's intense look... she came near him but Arnav didn't speak one word... Our cute Arine is still in his Khushi Dreamland... Khushi shakes his shoulder " Arine"...

Arnav: Ummmm...

Khushi: What happens?

Arnav: Nothing... with trance " You look Sexy"

Khushi with an astonishing look " What"... before also Arnav gives a compliment like Beautiful, Pretty, Cute, Gorgeous but SEXY this is the first time

Arnav: I mean you look Hot No I mean Gorgeous...

Khushi with a smirk " WOW the Great ASR giving me a lot of compliments today... by the way, you look Handsome as usual" keeping a frown face " But in a casual outfit, you look" going near Arnav's ear and whispered " Hot, and Damn Sexy "... and step back away from him to see his reaction...

Arnav was stunned hearing Khushi's bold compliments... he looks at Khushi her eyes filled with mischievous seeing this Arnav decides to tease her " Ohhh Thank you for the Compliments SEXY"

Hearing this Khushi's eyes widen with her mouth a little open... Arnav laughed seeing her antics... " Arine" she pats his arms playfully and joined in the laughing...

Arnav drags her arms towards him and puts his hand around her shoulder " Ok come let's move they are waiting outside"

Khushi: Hmmm... they both move outside... Arshi hears a whistling sound...

Nk: Wow Khush looking Hot... Arshi smiled remembering their conversation...

Arnav: We're getting late... let's continue chatting in the car...

Aman was driving the car, Nk was in the passenger seat and Khushi sits in between Arnav and Roshini in the Back seat...

Aman asked Roshini and Khushi " Are you guys twinning?"