PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll

NEXT DAY - DINING ROOM

The Table places are changed now Khushi is sitting between Arnav and Aarav... Even though Roshini wants to sit beside her Babe but how can she forget the two possessive men didn't allow her near her shadow also...

After having breakfast Arnav: I, Khushi, and Diya are going out...

Everyone asked Where and why... At last, Arnav said Khushi wants to see Delhi so I'm going to give a trip to her...

All started to argue with Arnav as they also came with her... Arnav strictly denied everyone... Then all turned to Khushi they started their Dramabaaz act... Khushi agreed but Arnav didn't accept this... At last, they used their weapons... The only person who can make Both Arnav and ASR tame is Khushi... they kept sad faces... seeing this Khushi held his hand under the table and said: " Please Partner they can also come with us it will be a lot of fun..." Arnav looks at her puppy face how can he deny his angel so agreed to their plan... Everyone smiles at them...

All members started to get ready for their one-day trip. Akash, NK, Mama, and Mami came in Akash's car, and Shyam, Anjali, Nani, Aarav, and Roshini came in Shyam's car. Arshi, Aman, and Diya are in Arnav's car, Arnav and Diya are waiting for both Khushi and Aman to join them in the car.

Arnav complained to Diya: Baby doll why is your Maa taking this much time?

Diya smiled touching his face " Paa Maa"

Arnav: Haan haan Maa. She looks gorgeous without makeup then why your Maa is taking this much time? You know babydoll these ladies take a whole day to get ready.

Khushi raised her eyebrow: Is it? As for how many ladies you have been waiting for?

Arnav with a smirk: As for one woman who is gorgeously dolled up in saree standing before me

Khushi with a little blush: Ahaan. Nice to know that. By the way where is Amy? Aren't we getting late?

Arnav: Good diversion Partner. He is on the call he will be here within a few minutes. Why do you dress up in a saree? Can't you wear anything comfortable?

Khushi: That's why I wear the saree.

Arnav looked at her questioningly

Khushi: Your baby doll needs to be fed.

Arnav: Can't we give her formula milk?

Khushi: Yes we can. But you forgot that she is your lovely Babydoll the same stubbornness as you.

Arnav: Excuse me you are putting allegation on me and my baby doll. We are innocent my lord.

Khushi sarcastically: Of course both are very innocent right?

Arnav shrugged his shoulder: Of course yeah. Caressing Diya's cheeks See Babydoll Maa didn't believe we were innocent right.

Diya jumps in Arnav's arms looking at her Maa like she is accepting her Paa words.