PART 19 ~ Caring Arine

AT NIGHT

Arnav entered Khushi's room through the poolside door and frowned seeing Diya sleeping in the baby cot and Khushi tossing in the bed...

Arnav goes near Khushi to cover her properly with a blanket but seeing Khushi's pale face and holding her stomach... he immediately sits beside her " Hey Khushi what happened?"

Khushi saw Arnav who was looking at her " Nothing Partner"

Arnav in a scolding tone " Don't lie Khushi"

Khushi knows without knowing the reason he will not leave her " I have a Periods"

Arnav: Period... What Period dammit...

Khushi was already in stomach pain and high on emotions due to her period... now her partner was shouting at her she gets very angry and shouted at him " My menstrual cycle... My Period dammit"

Arnav then only realized that " Ohhh hmmm... sorry do you have any pain"

Khushi: Lightly but don't do anything like before it was so embarrassing

Arnav: Sorry yaar but you know I was really scared that time.

" Yaa yaa I know" turns towards another side because of her stomach pain.

Arnav: Is it paining so much... Seeing her nod... " Tablets? "

Khushi: No I don't take tablets.

Arnav: Okay I will get a hot pack for you and went to his room to bring a hot pack... Khushi was smilingly thinking arnav embarrassed her before the whole family last month...

FLASHBACK START

Ladies are sitting in the hall except for Khushi and Diya... Raizadas came from the office seeing Khushi and Diya's absence arnav enquired about them...

Roshini: Bhai babe is sleeping... I think while making Diya sleep she slept...

Arnav nodded his head and went to his to refresh... Roshini went to Khushi's room to wake her up... after some time Roshini came down with Diya in her arms... seeing that Nani asked " Where is Gudiya?"

Roshini: She will come in a minute

Khushi was changing her clothes in the restroom when Arnav came inside her room and saw Khushi and Diya is not there he thought both went downstairs... while turning his eye landed on the bed he frowned but was immediately scared and concerned took over him... He run to the living room to check on Diya and Khushi... he saw Diya playing with Aarav and Roshini he immediately took her in his arms and frantically check if she has any wounds on her tiny body...