PART 9 ~ Morning chat

As they all reached the mall, the ladies delved into shopping while the men stood by, offering their opinions on selections. Khushi took charge, picking out clothes for both Diya and herself. She then expressed her desire to purchase some innerwear.

Khushi: Roshini, I need to buy inner garments. Do you know where the shop is?

Roshini: Of course, babe! I'll come with you. Hold on a sec. Roshini went to Di and informed her that they were heading to another shop for innerwear.

Meanwhile, Khushi asked the salespersons to prepare a bill for their dresses.

Nani: Khushi bitiya, we will pay. You go ahead and make your purchases.

Khushi: No, Nani, you're already doing us a big favor. I'll take care of the payment.

Nani: Alright, bitiya, as you wish...

Diya soon grew bored and started to cry. Arnav swiftly picked her up, saying, " You go ahead and shop. I'll take care of Diya."

Khushi smiled gratefully at him and went with Roshini to the innerwear shop. Arnav, along with Aarav, took Diya outside the shop. The Raizadas were delighted to see Arnav bonding so well with Diya.

Anjali: Nani, don't you think Chote has feelings towards Khushi?

Nani nodded thoughtfully: Hmmm, I've also noticed that, beta. If Khushi bitiya becomes my grand elder daughter-in-law, I'll be so happy.😀😀😀

Mami: Hello hi bye bye, Miss. Beauty as my elder daughter-in-law! Sasuma, Arnav bitwa, and Miss. Beauty will make a good pair.😁😁😁

Nani: Let's see what God has planned for them...

Meanwhile, Khushi and Roshini purchased some innerwear for themselves. As they exited the shop, Roshini spotted a food stall and couldn't resist her hunger.

" Babe, you stay here. I'll bring everyone over. My stomach is crying out for food. Don't go anywhere; I'll be right back," Roshini instructed Khushi before hurrying off to call others.

Khushi stood alone for a moment, enjoying the bustling atmosphere of the mall. Unbeknownst to her, a group of boys nearby were stealing glances in her direction, their admiration evident in their whispers and lingering gazes. Arnav, who had been keeping a watchful eye on Khushi and Roshini, noticed the boys' attention shift towards Khushi. A surge of protectiveness and possessiveness washed over him as he approached Khushi from behind.

With a protective instinct, Arnav gently placed his hand on Khushi's shoulder, silently conveying his presence and support. Khushi, momentarily startled by his sudden touch, turned around to see Arnav standing there with Diya and Aarav beside him. Aarav, sensing Khushi's unease, wrapped his arms around her waist, seeking solace and comfort from his beloved " Princess."

Khushi, relieved to see Arnav and the kids, playfully scolded him with a hint of amusement in her voice, " Arnav, you scared me! What's my baby doing without her mama?" She then turned her attention to Diya, engaging her in a sweet baby talk that elicited joyful giggles from the little one.

Meanwhile, Arnav's gaze turned steely as he noticed the lingering stares of the boys directed at Khushi. Aarav, sensing his Mamu's protective aura, mirrored Arnav's expression with a determined glare of his own toward the boys. The boys, feeling the intensity of Arnav and Aarav's combined disapproval, quickly realized their intrusion and hastily retreated, leaving the scene without a word.

Arnav: Why are you standing here alone...?

Khushi: Roshini got hungry. She asked me to stay here and went to call everyone.