PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels

KARVACHAUTH - EVENING

Arnav was sitting in the hall chatting with NK and Akash but his eyes frequently looked towards the stairs to see if his Khushi is coming or not... Seeing this NK nudge Akash arms to see his Nannav...

Akash: Bhai can I take a leave tomorrow?

Arnav: Hmmm

Nk: Nannav can you grant me one month's leave

Arnav: Hmmm

Nk: Nannav can we go on another trip?

Arnav: Hmmm

Akash with a teasing smile: Bhai are you going to fire Aman

Arnav: Hmmm

Nk with the same teasing smile: Nannav after marriage you are going to fast for Khush right.

Arnav: Hmmm

Khushi came downstairs and went towards Arnav... Arnav was staring at her without blinking his eyes... NK whistles seeing Khushi.

Akash: Looking gorgeous Khush

Arnav: What the. Akash, NK Mami was calling you both. GO NOW

Nk: I didn't hear any voice

Arnav glared at both of them seeing that they run away from there. He turns to Khushi hearing her laughter sound and became awestruck and emotional seeing Khushi in his Mom's favorite jewel... he came near her and tuck her hair behind her ear and touched her earring and lightly dash her Jhumka with his index finger...

 he came near her and tuck her hair behind her ear and touched her earring and lightly dash her Jhumka with his index finger

Khushi was how Arnav was staring at her from the time she came down but when he came near her he has become emotional she was confused why Arnav is behaving like this so she called his name " Arnav"

Arnav trace was broken by her voice and looked at her curious and confused face " Who gives this Jewelry"

Khushi with a confused face " Sweetheart I mean Nani. Why?"