PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing

Arnav was standing in the living room furiously scolding everyone " You guys didn't even know why she went and when she will come back?"

Everyone was already worried that Khushi went away without informing them and their Chote transformed into ASR when he returns from Sydney today...

Arnav was continuously calling her but Khushi is switched off... " Where the hell she went?"

NK: Nannav I think she is in her place I mean Tamilnadu

Arnav: What

NK: Again call her number... when Arnav called Khushi " The number you are calling is Not Reachable" in Tamil.

Arnav: Again same response NK

NK: It's the Tamil Language

Arnav: Ya right... Aman calls the detective... Aman went to call him... Arnav called his driver

Arnav: Did Khushi tell where she was going?

Driver: No sir... but Madam was continuously calling someone and she talked with some Karthick I don't what they talk

Arnav: Try to remember anything she talked about.

Driver: Sir Madam talked in some other language.

Arnav: Ok you may go... after he went Arnav turned towards Nk and Akash... " Why the hell you both didn't attend her call"

Akash: Bhai we were in the meeting... The Mobile was in silent mode.

Arnav: What about others??? I know Aman went to Nanital his mobile is not reachable.

Anjali: We all went to Temple Khushi informed Hp Kaka and left. Arnav went away listening to their reason...

Arnav: Why the hell did you leave Khushi without talking to me how can you do this dammit... Once I found I will cage you here permanently...

.

.

At Midnight

Everyone was still worried about Khushi because till now they didn't get any information about her... Arnav and Aman were in the study room. when Arnav gets a message from Unknown Private Number... Reading the message he became Very Happy...

Aman: What happened Arnav got any information about Khushi?

Arnav showed his Mobile " Pick me up from the Airport Partner I will be there at 11.50 PM"

Aman: Thank God she is safe

Arnav: She will drive me crazy Aman this time I'm not going to leave her...

Aman: Really and how is that?

Arnav: What

Aman: How are you sure that you will not leave her

Arnav: Aman what the f*** is wrong with you

Aman: OK let me come to the point... when are you going to propose her

Arnav: Aman you kn...

Aman: Don't give the bullshit... give me a Straight answer

Arnav: Khushi is not ready to enter into the relationship... we both know we love each other but at the same time she has some responsibilities and also she has to tell her past and then I will propose to her...