PART 10 ~ Little Women

( CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST PART)

Akash and NK are heading towards their cabin. Akash gazes at his lady love, who is diligently working, and admires her. 😍😍😍 Meanwhile, NK snaps his fingers in front of Akash's face.

NK: Akash, you have to tell her how you feel for her...

Akash: No, NK, it's not like that. I'm just checking if everyone is doing their work properly or not.

NK: Ya ya, I believe it...

Akash proceeds to his cabin. " Oh God, when will he gather the courage to propose to her... I need to do something about this," NK thinks to himself. As he walks towards his cabin, he notices Lavanya and her two minions standing there. Lavanya approaches NK.

Lavanya: Hi, NK... How are you???

NK: I'm good, thanks. And you, Miss Kashyap?

Lavanya: I'm perfect. By the way, you can call me La. I'm Arnav's friend.

NK: Classmate, not friend. I prefer calling my family and friends by their first names, not strangers.

Lavanya: Aren't we friends, NK?

NK: I don't think so. We're just colleagues, nothing more. Was there something else?

Lavanya: Hmm... I just wanted to ask about your trip.

NK: Yes, the trip was awesome and memorable. Did anything happen while we were away?

Lavanya: No... NK you...

NK: Sorry, Miss Kashyap, I had some work to attend to. He abruptly leaves without acknowledging her further.

Lavanya always tries to befriend the men of the Raizadas, but they never pay much attention to her. NK, being jolly, easily mingles with everyone, but Lavanya's attempts to befriend him are also unsuccessful. Sim and Pam join them.

Pam: What were you discussing with NK, La?

Lavanya: Oh, just asking how everyone is doing at home.

Sim: Remember, NK doesn't talk about family matters here.

Pam: Stupid Sim... But Lavanya isn't just an ordinary employee here.

Sim: Yeah...

Lavanya: Alright, let's head to my cabin. I have some work to discuss.

In AR, some people believe Lavanya is ASR's girlfriend. However, she isn't well-liked due to her attitude and tendency to assign menial tasks to those who speak against her. Despite this, no one files complaints against her because she's the boss's girlfriend. Lavanya has successfully managed to spread rumors about her relationship with ASR while keeping the news from reaching the Raizadas.

.

.

AT LUNCHTIME

Aman, NK, and Akash entered Arnav's cabin for lunch. They typically dine together in one another's cabins. Despite Arnav's strict demeanor in the office, he always looks out for his brothers.

Once seated, HP Kaka arrived to serve them.

NK: Wow, what a delicious smell! Kaka, what's the secret behind today's tasty food?

Akash: Ah, it's because Khushi prepared the lunch today, you fool.

Aman: Oh, I forgot about that. Let's see what she made. Hmm, the aroma is amazing.