❷❶_Friday Night

Before you knew it, the noises stopped, but that didn't make you feel safe and your many thoughts throbbed just like your heartbeats, thinking about your next move; so, you grabbed the towel you had hung in the shower and wrapped it around your body. Of course, you didn't bring a gun with you and the only weapons around were the bottles of liquid soaps.

Heck, is that déjà vu or what!?

With slow movements, you went to peek over the wall that separated your shower from the others and from a central corridor...apart from you, there seemed to be no one else and, except for running water on the bathroom tiles, you hadn't heard other disturbing sounds.

You let out a sigh of relief to see it was all right and that you were just wrong to believe that one of those crappy things was there! Sure, what you went through wasn't going to be easy to forget, but that didn't mean letting it affect your life afterwards and you absolutely had to do something about it, before that could happen again.

Anyway, as you made your way to the changing room, you stopped abruptly when heard another jet of water coming from one of the showers located ahead of you and this time, you were sure it wasn't your imagination...apparently, there was really someone else with you and, whoever it was, hadn't noticed your presence.

But there, you heard the intruder whistling carelessly under the water. You had left your stuff in the locker and that was the only bathroom with unisex showers inside the camp, so you couldn't know if there was a man or a woman...well, you would've found out soon, since you were forced to go in that direction to get out of there.

Fortunately, the man in question was facing the wall, busy rubbing the shampoo on his short, brown hair; you couldn't help but look at that lean but tall build, with his broad shoulders and back arching every time he had to rinse himself under hot water, to remove the rest of the soap...your gaze fell on his lower body and on that perfect, tight pack of buttocks.

You didn't know why, but you felt like you had seen it before, definitely somewhere else...but the problem was, you thought about it too much and didn't realize that the water was turned off almost suddenly.

Sure, you were lucky to survive in the temple. But now, you just wanted to die of shame when you crossed the brown eyes of the one, and only First Lieutenant in the Camp Slayer, who you couldn't stop thinking about all this time, but that you weren't hoping to meet right there and completely naked!

You covered your eyes at the same time Jason grabbed his towel to wrap it around his waist.

《Y-Y/n?!? What—》

《I–I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING!!!》

You just ran away from the bathroom with a tremendous blush on every inch of your face, leaving a completely wordless Jason Kolchek. Of course, he was also embarrassed to find you a few meters from him, staring at him with those doe eyes of yours and with just a mere towel to cover most of your curves. Even if briefly, he had seen clearly your bare and still wet skin, especially that of your perfect thighs...definitely, if he hadn't stopped thinking about it, something else would've awakened just beneath him.

God, she was so fuckin' beautiful...

Jason sighed in frustration as he pressed his fingers against the temples, attempting to calm down, but he just burned more every time he thought of you.

He hoped to see you again later...

• • •

You closed the door behind you and buried your face on the bed, ignoring the fact that you were still wearing the towel and without stopping to think about what had just happened, more than sure that was all true!