❷❷_Little Bad Girl

If there was still some clearness left in you, definitely you lost it when Jason said those words. That the First Lieutenant of the Marine Corps was crazy about a certain Miss Marshal was so obvious by now, but hearing he craved for her, literally took her breath away and she wanted nothing more but stay there, without ever leaving his warm arms, together with his passionate kisses...

But soon, even those wouldn't be enough and you knew it from the moment you prevented him from leaving your room.

What a big mistake you had done.

At that point, Jason's attempts to look like a gentleman failed miserably. You jumped suddenly when he pushed you against the wall, just next to the door and placed his large hands on your round buttocks to give them a gentle, but firm squeeze. Then, his face leaned close to your ear to kiss and lick it viciously, causing you a thrill of pleasure and an embarrassing moan that you wanted to hold back absolutely.

《Damn your voice's so sexy Y/n, just let me hear more.》

Definitely, your noises were music to him and after that, his parted lips traced a line along your smooth neck; at the time, when Kolchek had done it in front of the temple, he had understood that was one of your sensitive spots, so he had decided to tease you there and, as he thought, it worked great, because you didn't stop moaning as you clung to his shoulders to support your trembling body.

Ooh what's happening to me, this feels so good...

Apparently, the cap boy seemed to read your thoughts as he sucked hard on the skin above your right collarbone, making you scream louder than before.

《D-don't, Jason!》  You said in a weak voice after realizing what he was trying to do.  《W-what if someone—》

But it was too late and, with a quick smooch, Jason raised his head to admire his masterpiece...right there, a reddish hickey had formed on your neck, just above the collar of your shirt and so it was clearly visible.

《And now, everyone knows who this little babe belongs to.》  He replied with a pair of mischievous dimples on his cheeks and a predatory gaze from which you couldn't escape even if you wanted to.

Without warning you, he lifted you by the thighs and carried you back to bed, this time positioning himself on top of you and placing a knee between your legs; from your thighs, his hands went up to your waist to gently encircle it, before looking you straight in the eye.

《If you want to stop, this is the right time to say it...do you want me to stop, Y/n?》

Sure, Jason wanted to keep touching you but at the same time he hadn't stopped worrying about your condition...and despite that, he didn't expect you to stroke his stiff cheekbones with a sweet smile.

《Of course not...just, this is my first time so, uhm, have some patience with me Lieutenant...》

There, you looked away to hide your slight discomfort, without noticing the reaction of the cap boy above you; of course, he had guessed that you were a virgin, but being asked to be patient right now, especially with the girl he liked as hell...

Of course, it wasn't going to be an easy challenge for an impatient guy like Jason Kolchek.

《Shit Y/n, don't know how long I've been waiting and now you still ask me to wait? You're gonna fuckin' killing me at this rate!》

Jason grumbled as he rubbed his eyes in frustration and you couldn't help but think how cute he was when he acted like that!

Anyway, you stole his lips again and Jason immediately tilted his head to the side, so as not to hit you with the cap, but you didn't hesitate to drop it on the bed gently...and there, your fingers played with every inch of his short hair as you welcomed that hungry tongue into your warm mouth; meanwhile, you felt his hands slip inside your shirt and flinched when his rough fingers touch your skin.