live (JW)

Warning: little fluff

WC: 588

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Javon's pov-

I was bored and started an insta live, which a lot of people joined.

"hey guys it's me Javon, oh wait you probably know that" I laughed "so I made this live because I was bored and yea".

I started reading the comments and answering some fan's questions and thanking some for their sweet words.

soon people started asking about yn

agila3465: where is yn

javonfan23: yn is your girlfriend

liam_w32: wait did you guys break up??

ynfanaccount2: no you better not be broken up

"Wow guys calm down" I chuckled then noticed Jayla walking downstairs, "yo Jayla come over here" I yelled "bro why are you yelling," she asked coming toward me "oh your live hiii" she waved at the camera.

"do you know when will yn arrive," I asked her "probably in five minutes," she said "okay great and when she comes you can ask her all the questions you want," I told them and they were happy to hear that.

7 minutes later yn arrived, she hugged Jayla then came toward me "Y/l/n" I said looking at her up and down "Walton" she looked at me confused 

"yn" 

"Javon" she glared playing along.

"what are you even doing here I don't want you" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"well this is my best friend's house so shut up before I fight you," she said and I raised a brow "you fight me" I said and she nodded coming closer to me "who do you think will win the fight," I asked placing my hand around her "me of course" she grinned "ill punch you like this," she said playfully punching my cheek.

"and ill do this" she smiled punching the other cheek, "oh yea with your strength and talent im sure you'll win, it's not like im a professional boxer or anything," I told her leaning in and she giggled.

"yup I'll totally win" she leaned in kissing my lips as I wanted to deepen it but then remembered the live that was still on.

I pulled away and looked at the camera "I think this answers your dating questions" I told them and the comments blew up. "come sit here" I told yn pulling her a chair to sit next to me. "no let's go on the couch it's much comfier" she said and I nodded taking her hands and walking to the living room.

we laid on the couch and yn rested her head on my chest "alright yn zack.xe asks if you are in a relationship" I said and she chuckled "well zack I am indeed in a relationship and it's with someone called Javon wanna Walton and he's the best boyfriend ever" she said causing me to blush.

after a couple more questions we both got tired and decided to end the live. we both moved to a more comfortable position and closed our eyes.

-Jayla's pov-

I walked downstairs to look for my brother when I saw him asleep on the couch with his girlfriend yn. I chuckled grabbing a blanket covering both of them.

I quickly snapped a picture and sent it to our little family group.

me: look at who I found.

mom: ohhh there so cute

Jaden: ughhh Jayla we need to find ourselves a yn

me: I know but its hard yn is like one in a billion😢

Jaden: 💔

dad: haha don't worry kids im sure you'll find yourself someone soon😂

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}