crack my back (JW)

Warning: prank, panic and crying

WC: 505

your ages in this imagine: 16

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayla sat next to me and I started recording on my phone "you ready" she asked me and I nodded. I took two dry past pieces and placed them on each side of my mouth then Jayla called her brother.

As they were talking I kept touching my shoulder and spine rotating my head a little until he noticed "what's wrong" he asked worriedly.

"My back hurts can you crack it for me," I asked "yea sure cross your arms across the front of your body," he said and I did, "be careful" Jayla warned him.

he hugged me from behind and asked if I was ready.

I nodded and he lifted me off the ground while simultaneously squeezing and extending my mid-back, I quickly crushed the pasta which made a loud sound.

*CRACK*

"Ahhhh what was that," he asked and I just fell to the ground and closed my eyes "JAVON what did you do!!!" Jayla crouched down to me. "Hey, gu-oh my god yn!!" Jaden ran toward me.

"What happened," Jaden asked, "s-she asked me to crake her back and then a big crake was heard" Javon stuttered.

"She's not moving oh my god I think you killed her" Jayla said and his eyes widened "no no no no no, yn baby wake up please wake up" Javon shook my body.

"Someone call 911" he yelled "yn please wake up im so sorry, please I can't lose you" tears ran down his cheeks and Jayla started laughing, I couldn't help it anymore.

I started laughing and both boys were stunned "oh my god baby no don't cry" I laughed wiping his tears away. "Your not dead" he whispered and I shook my head "but I heard a big crack," he said "it was a prank look," I said showing him my mouth.

"Oh my god I thought I lost you," he said hugging me tightly "I almost had a heart attack" Jaden yelled "who's idea was this" Javon asked and I pointed at his sister "and I take full credit" Jayla laughed.

"I hate you," Javon told his sister still holding me as his life depends on it.

I giggled and he frowned at me "Why did you listen to her" he asked me and I kissed his temple "im sorry bud" I gently creased his cheek kissing him again.

"Yall are crazy it's either im adopted or you are," Jaden said still annoyed.

"We love you too," both Jayla and I said "yea okay shut up" was his reply.

"Guys im hungry what do you want for dinner," Jayla asked "pizza" Jaden replied "no-no chick-fil-a," I said but Javon wanted Macdonalds.

"Okay everyone my car" Jayla said taking out her key "shotgun!" Jaden yelled running out the door and i looked at Javon confused "why aren't you running after him" I asked "I want to sit with you," he said and I smiled "I love you" I kissed his lips causing him to smile "love you too"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}