surprise (AT)

WC: 810

Your ages in this imagine: 17

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHA!! '' I said as I looked behind the tree. 

where is he?..i cant see him...oh he is so dead if he left me here all alone. What if he even did oh m-

"gotcha'' said a voice whispering behind my ear. I jumped, almost screaming. 

honestly one day, this boy is going to give me a heart attack

''oh my god Ashtray!'' I said laughing, We are at the park playing hide and seek. I know, we can be very childish sometimes, And right now it's snowing which makes it much better. 

I had a crush on ashtray since I first time I met him. 

Today is actually my birthday and ash decided to bring me here before the celebration to give me my gift, he had two boxes, a big one and a small one but he seemed to be more careful with the big one. 

I wonder what he has for me... I'm so excited.

I ran from him and he chased me, he was faster than me so it was no surprise he caught up to me in just a couple of minutes. 

He placed both his hands on my waist a little bit too fast which made me fall with him. We continued laughing and I moved beside him. I made some distance between us and began moving my legs making a snow angel. 

ashtray laughed and did the same.

When we finished ashtray stood up and gave me a hand to help me stand up. As my eyes moved to the floor, I saw two perfectly made snow angels that looked like they were holding hands. 

I blush at the thought and I felt him grab my hand, I look up at him and he smiled. 

"come on, I want to give you your gift" he said and my smile widened. 

he got the big box first ''close your eye when you open the box, and no peeking '' he said knowing me too well. He placed the box in front of me and I quickly closed my eyes opening it.

"you can open your eyes now'' he said and then I heard him chuckling. I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what was in front of me. 

Tears of happiness ran down my cheek as I chuckled. You could hear his barks and all those cute noises. 

It was a puppy and he was so cute, I pick him up and play with him a little. He's so cute and small. 

'like it?'' ashtray asked nervously. ''no'' I said and His smile fell, and his face looked confused and sad. 

"b-but-" he said confused. ''I love it!! '' I said and hugged him. 

As soon as I said this, he began smiling again and returned the hug ''oh wait, I almost forgot'' he pulled away and got the other box. It was a thin but large black box. 

He gave it to me and I took it. 

I opened the box and I saw a beautiful necklace 

I looked back at his face to see him already staring at me

I looked back at his face to see him already staring at me. He took the necklace and stood behind me. I felt his hot breath on my neck and butterflies filled my stomach.

he wore me the neckless, I turned around to face him and cupped his cheeks staring at his beautiful brown eyes. ashtray closed the gap between us and our lips touched.

He kissed me and then I kissed him back with a little more force. Our lips moved in sync, it was the most magical and passionate kiss I've ever had. 

He put both his hands on my waist and my hands move from his neck to his hair as the kiss deepened.

After some more seconds of our making out session, we hear a bark from the puppy playing with the snow making us pull away. We stood there for some more seconds, inches away from each other.

We chuckled at the same time and I made some distance between us to pick up the puppy. After some minutes of playing with the puppy, I was thirsty so I got some water from the bag and drank some. I came back and found ashtray playing with the puppy. 

I just laughed as I saw what he said. He just picked up the pup and said with a serious but still playful tone.

''you think you can just steal my girl, after all I've waited huh?...'' he just barked again and lick his hand. "no way dude I've waited too long back off she's mine" he chuckled starting playing with him again.

 "no way dude I've waited too long back off she's mine" he chuckled starting playing with him again

god I love this man

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: Are you a dog or a cat person?