premiere (JW)

WC: 440 

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Javon Walton the famous actor who played Ashtray in the series euphoria AKA my amazing boyfriend.  

After euphoria Javon was asked to play a huge part in the well known series the umbrella academy. 

Javon was so happy and I was so proud of him, tonight is the premiere of the series and we were all excited, Javon invited us all me and his whole family.  

The dress kept rising up more than I expected and the straps were kinda bothering me  

God I shouldn't have listened to Jayla. I went shopping with Jayla and she chose this dress for me, I was hesitant to buy it but she told me that it looked fire on me and so I bought it. 

This is my dress: (if you don't like it just imagine something else ) 

While taking pictures one of the straps fell and the dress came rose again

While taking pictures one of the straps fell and the dress came rose again. As I was about to fix the dress Javon stepped Infront of me so the cameras won't snap any inappropriate photos. 

I quickly fixed the stupid dress and looked at him with an apologetic look "it's alright baby" he whispered kissing my head.  

"aww" were heard from the crowd and cast who weren't that far away, I blushed a little and he garbed my hand walking us along the carpet.  

"Javon Y/n here!!" an interviewer said and we walked up to her "hello my name is Chelsy I'm from ()" "hello" we both said "what just happened a moment ago, that was so cute the way Javon shielded you from the cameras".  

"ah yes it was, I'm so thankful to have him as my boyfriend" I said and Javon smiled blushed a little "what can I say you were In trouble I helped you am I not a superhero" he winked.  

"its that a small spoiler of your character" Chelsy asked "I don't know is it?" he asked and we all laughed.  

After a couple of questions we left and got in and sat in our seats, the lights started to shut down and I looked at Javon, he looked so handsome in his black suit "love you" I said and he kissed my hand "love you more". 

the screen started playing and the new umbrella academy intro started, as soon as Javon's face appeared on the screen I yelled "that's my boyfriend!!" 

-  

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: what do think of Javon being on umbrella academy, do yall think he'll have superpowers?