breakup (JW)

Warning: crying

WC: 820

your ages in this imagine: 16-17

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Javon's pov-

"Hey, guys welcome to my live" I smiled at the camera "okay so here is the thing, I'm going to call my beautiful girlfriend Y/n and tell her to come over and when she does im going to prank her by saying that I want to break up with her," I said, "BUT don't worry it's just a PRANK she's still mine so back off".

I placed the phone on the kitchen counter and called Y/n "hey baby" she answered and hearing her voice made me smile "hey Y/n can you come over please" I said in a serious tone.

"oh umm sure but can I ask why?" she asked curious "oh we just need to talk," I said "okay be I'll be there at 10," she said worried and I hummed ending the call.

"Guys I don't know if I want to do this anymore, she sounded worried I feel bad" I frowned but the comments kept saying to stick with the prank so I did.

I hid my phone in the fruit bowl so she wouldn't spot it that easily.

When Y/n arrived she came giving me a hug which I returned but not with much love.

"Is everything alright?" she asked and I sighed sitting on the couch signaling her to sit next to me.

She sat down and asked what was wrong, I held her hands and took a deep breath "I want to break up" I told her and her face was full of shock.

"w-what why," she asked "it's not you, it's me I-I just ughh" "you what Javon," she asked taking her hands away from mine. "I just don't feel the same way anymore," I told her.

"your kidding right" "no I'm not" I shook my head "I can't believe you" she whispered tears filling her eyes "Y/n please don't cry" "how can I not!!" she yelled "Y/n I'm sorry I just-" she cut me off "no Javon I can't believe you!! how can you lose feeling for me after all the promises you promised me" she yelled with tears running down her cheeks.

shit.

"Y/n I-" I was cut off again when we heard people running down the stairs "what's wrong," Jaden asked "wait Y/n why are you crying," Jayla asked walking to her "Javon doesn't love me," she said and both my siblings looked at me.

"what do you mean h- no Javon loves you," Jaden said "no he doesn't, he just broke up with me" Y/n cried into Jayla "HE DID WHAT!?" Jayla's eyes widened.

"you better be joking, Javon tells her your JOKING!" Jaden demanded "I have to go" Y/n said walking to the door "oh right I guess I don't need this now," she said taking off the neckless I got her for her birthday and ran out the door.

No no no, not the neckless

"what the fuck Javon!!" Jayla yelled at me, she was about to hit me when I spoke up "it's a prank it's a prank" I told her.

"Good job asshole your girlfriend just ran away" Jaden shouted and my heart dropped "Y/N WAIT!!" I yelled running after her.

"fuck off" she yelled but I kept running after her and soon caught up with her holding her wrist "Y/n wait," I said out of breath. "Javon leave me alone" she tried pulling away.

"no baby I'm sorry, it's a prank," I told her and she scoffed "yea right, let me go!" she cried "no Y/n listen to me I swear it's a prank".

"I don't trust you" she said "you lied to me you liar" she started hitting my chest "fucking...asshole" she hit me but I garbed her wrist stopping her.

"I swear to god it's a prank" She stared at me for a bit "how can I know you're saying the truth" she asked "come back to my house and I show you the live" I told her and she nodded.

"See I told you" I showed her the phone "why the fuck would you do such thing" she cried into my chest and I hugged her "im sorry baby, I really am" I kissed her head "forgive me".

"I love you" I said cupping her cheeks and she hummed "say it back," I told and she shook her head "you hurt me too much today".

"I thought you forgive me," I said "I did but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm mad at you," she said "I'm going to Jayla's room," she said walking off.

"great" I frowned "I guess this is goodbye, for now, hopefully Y/n talks to me soon" I sighed ending the live".

Y/n was still mad at me and I hated it so I went to the store and bought her a bouquet of beautiful flowers with a bag of her favorite snacks.

Hopefully, now she will forgive me........

will you forgive him?

-

-

-

{vote, comment. follow}

Q: will you forgive him?