boba (JW)

Warning: first time trying boba

WC: 460

*I literally thought of this while I was drinking boba so sorry if it's bad*

ps: don't hate me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon, Jaden, and Jayla were on a walk when one of them spotted their favorite boba shop open nearby.

"We are going whether you like it or not," Jayla said grabbing my hand "hey! that's my girlfriend!!" Javon laughed following us, we got in and Javon pulled me away from his sister giving her a glare.

"Boy don't look at me like that, im still your older sister," she said in a sassy tone and he playfully rolled his eyes. "Hello how can I help you," the woman behind the cashier asked "oh can I have matcha milk Boba," Jaden said "what size," she asked "large," he told her.

"Alright what about you," she said looking at us "ill have a large passion fruit with taro boba" Jayla said "what percent of sugar would you like" "25 is fine".

"Great what else" "I'll have a large original milk tea boba with 50%" "good choice how about this young lady" she looked at me. "Oh no im good" I told her and all 4 of them frowned. "what I never tried boba before so I don't know" I explained and they gasped and I laughed at their reaction.

"you have to try it it's like the best thing ever" Jaden exclaimed and I shrugged. "Your total is 18.99" Before they could pay I quickly swiped my card and they all looked at me "my treat" I told them sitting down.

"don't do that again" they said seriously "oh my god it's fine" "no it's not you are our guest and guest's never pay" Jayal said.

5 minutes later and the orders were done, they got their cups and it looked....weird.

they smiled before stabbing their cups, I saw the small boba balls go up to their straws and it was kinda satisfying "Mhmm that's so good" Javon mumbled "try it" he said handing me his drink.

"What does it taste like," I asked him "I can't explain it just try" he giggled. I sipped on the straw and The small boba balls quickly went up surprising me, the drink tasted weird and I didn't know if I liked it or hate it.

"So how is it," they asked "umm I don't think im a fan of that," I said and their jaws fell.

"No no, you can't hate boba try mine it's probably your type," Jayla said and I gave her a look which she returned "fine" I sighed trying her drink.

Jayla's drink was much better it had more flavor to it and even her boba balls tasted much better "yea I like that" I said and Jayla gave Javon a 'ha she liked mine' look which he replied with a death glare "Okay stop it you two" I giggled resting my head on his shoulder.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}
Q: do yall like boba? If yes whats your order?