he likes you (AT)

Warning: fluff

WC: 666 

Your ages in these imagines: 16
————————————————————————————————

-my point of view-

right now I was at a party with my sister Jules and her friends Jules and I are always there for each other so her friends soon became my friends too.

I recently told them that I had a thing for Ashtray, fez's brother and I wished I didn't because ever since I told them they've been teasing me about it.

suddenly both ashtray and fez joined the party at cassie's "ash I didn't know you were coming" I hugged him "yea Maddy invited me just an hour ago" he said "oh she did" I turned around and glared at the group of the girls who had smirks on there faces.

We all sat in the living room on the floor playing games me and ashtray would exchange glances and smile at each other we would even catch each other staring at one other making us blush.

 "I'm off to get some snacks," I said going to the kitchen. I decided I would get some microwave popcorn.

I tried to reach up the shelf people here put stuff on the top shelf where they know I can't reach. I try again using my tiptoes this time.

I felt a strong grip on my waist which made me jump a little "I think you need some help their sweetheart" I heard ashtray's voice on the back of my neck.

It sent shivers down my spine, my heartbeat rapidly and I nodded. he slowly lifted me so I could reach the shelf then I grabbed the popcorn and he slowly lifted me down.

I spun around to face him and our faces were just inches away from touching, I blushed lightly as I couldn't dare look into his eyes "thank you" I said quietly finally looking into his eyes, our eyes met and didn't leave.

ashtray slightly smiled "your welcome....you know you look cute when you blush" he replied making me blush harder. 

he left the kitchen back into the living room and Jules entered the kitchen "ooo he picked you up" she nudged me and smirked I rolled my eyes "shut up he was being nice" I say "he likes you" kat smiled coming in and I shook my head.

Back in the living room We all sat in a circle facing each other I carried making eye contact with ashtray "truth and dare!!" Maddy shouted and I playfully rolled my eyes. 

I saw Maddy and cassie lean into each other whispering and laughing " ashtray truth or dare" Maddy asked him "truth" he replied "do you like anyone?" Maddy asked raising a brow causing my heart to race. 

 "yes" ash answered making meme happy but it was guaranteed it was me.

Jules looked over at me with a devilish smirk "truth or dare y/n?" she asked "dare" I said boldly "7 minutes in heaven with ashtray" she laughed and my widened in horror "no" quickly said feeling my face turn red.

"a dare is a dare" rue said and I looked over to ashtray who seemed quite happy.

ashtray stood up and walked to me and took out his hand for me to hold, he walked me to the closet it was dark and silent "y/n I have something to confess" ashtray spoke breaking the silence.

"I-I really like you if you don't feel the same way it's o-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

His arms wrapped around my waist bringing me closer to him, I melted in the kiss it was slow and passionate

we slowly pulled away and smiled "do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked nervously I nodded "yes" I hugged him and we heard cheering coming from outside the closet. ashtray and I looked at each other then opened the door to see everyone there.

 "did you guys kiss," Jules asked smirking and I shook my head "no we didn't" "I wonder why does Ashtray has clear gloss on his lips" Maddy smirked and we both blushed.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}