Y/n holland (JW)

WC: 1.k

Your ages in this imagine: 16 

requested by @LiaQuinnYT 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom holland my oldest brother whom I love dearly but would never trust him with a secret, no offense but he's like the worst secret keeper EVER.

When I started dating my boyfriend Javon I told the whole family but was hesitant to tell tom but my mother said "he's going to find out sooner or later and when he does he's going to be upset that it wasn't from you"

when I told tom I made him swear on his life that he won't tell the public and it's been a month now and surprisingly he had not said anything.

I was out for lunch with my mom, dad, and paddy when my phone suddenly started blowing up with messages and notifications. Like hundreds of them in just a few minutes.

"what's going on" my dad asked "I don't know" I literally pressed the first notification that popped up and it took to Twitter.

It took me to the BBC news and right there was the huge title that made me gasp

FAMOUS SINGER Y/N'S BROTHER TOM JUST CONFIRMED HER AND JAVON WANNA Walton DATING!!

I scrolled down and saw other headlines calming the same thing

TOM HOLLAND JUST CONFIRMED HIS SISTER Y/N IS INDED DATING JAVON WALTON

THE RUMORS ARE TRUE Y/N HOLLAND IS DATING EUPHORIA STAR WANNA WALTON

VIDEO OF TOM HOLLAND ACCIDENTALLY CONFIRMING Y/N AND JAVON DATING!

"There is no way he did- wait for press on the video" paddy said and I did, it was a screen record of tom's live, he was on his phone when Harrison asked about Javon.

"he's a great guy, he treats my sister very well AND he's a boxer, Y/n picked the perfect guy to date" he said and both Sam and harry's eyes widened "tom your not live are you" harry asked worried "yea why- oh fuck!" he garbed his phone and tried to end his live "HOW DO YOU CLOSE THIS!!" he yelled and the video ended.

We were all speechless, we heard some noise coming from outside and I looked left to see about 7-8 paparazzi outside taking pictures of me from behind the glass.

People started noticing me and I looked at my parents in horror, my dad quickly got up and asked the manager to hide us in a room until he can call some security to help us out.

The security came in 10 minutes and escorted us out of the restaurant, the number of paparazzi doubled and I started getting scared they kept asking questions of me and Javon.

My dad and brother shield me more and my mom held my hand until we got in the van that took us back home.

We reached home and I was still furies "THOMAS STANLY HOLLAND!!" I yelled and my brother quickly ran toward me "Y/n calm do-" "where is he!?" no one said a thing but I heard some noises upstairs.

My brother's eyes widened and I ran upstairs to tom's room "Sam paddy anyone get Y/n before she kills your brother" my dad said "Y/n it was an accident!" Harrison said running after me.

I opened toms door and saw that he was about to escape out the window "don't you fuckin dare holland" "Y/n don't kill me" he said and I walked toward him, as I was about to beat his ass Sam picked me up.

Tom took this as an opportunity and ran downstairs, I ran after him and saw him hiding behind my mum "Y/n honey calm down" my dad said and I was about to say something when my phone rang.

-My darling

accept   decline

"you better not move, ALL OF YOU" I said running upstairs and into my room. I flopped on the bed and accepted his call.

"hey baby" his face appeared "hey love..im guessing you saw what my brother did" I said "you mean him accidentally exposing our relationship then yea" he chuckled and I was surprised "your not mad".

"I mean sooner or later we were going to go public and why would I be mad, now everyone knows that your my girl" he said causing me to smile and blush, I hid my face in my hands and he smiled knowing he made me this flustered.

"you know I was going to kill tom" I said and he laughed "no don't kill him he's my favorite holland brother" he said making sure I heard the 'brother' part.

After talking for a bit we decided to go live tomorrow and address everything, the time zone was different and it was 11 pm at his so we said goodnight and ended our call.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone at the dinner table "don't worry I won't kill tom" I said sitting down and they sighed in relief "Y/n I really am sorry for exposing you like that" tom said "it alright plus Javon and are going to address everything tomorrow" I said.

"so your finally going public?" Sam asked and I nodded "OH THANK GOD!" harry said "do you know how hard it was to keep your brother from saying anything" Harrison said and we all laughed.

We ate dinner and watched a movie "I have an important question to ask" paddy said and we all gave him our attention "how the hell are we 4 grown men afraid of our 16 year old baby sister" he said.

"yea why are we afraid of Y/n just look at her" harry said "do you know the quote She's beautiful, she's grace she can punch you in the face" my dad said and they nodded

"that's my daughter"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: Which family would you like to be in the most and what sibling would you be?