Ticklish (AT)

WC: 390

Your ages in these imagines: 15 
———————————————————————————— 

Today I was going to meet ashtray to hang out and I was nervous but happy, he's my best friend but I kinda have feelings for him. 

I calmed myself down realizing that I won't be the only one there. 

I arrived at ashtray's house around 6:30 pm, It was more like a sleepover than a hangout. I rang the doorbell and saw ashtray

God. He's so hot.

his sparkling brown eyes were looking straight at me, I didn't even realize I was staring at him until he spoke up "Y/N! You okay? Am I too distracting? " he asked smirking.

"Yes you idiot," I said under my breath. "Whatcha say?" Ashtray said down as he's 5'9 and I'm only 5'4

"Nothing! Nothing" I said in embarrassment, I playfully pushed him and went inside.

-Ashtray's pov-

I opened the door hoping it was Y/N.

Damn, she's gorgeous

She was only wearing a plain white crop top with jeans, a simple outfit but I found it hot.

 Like really hot.

This girl can pull a potato sack and I'll still find her attractive.

I let her inside and was hoping the others weren't going to come to be honest. Stupid me invited about 10 of my friends. Hope they will go soon.

-Y/n's pov-

I made my way to the kitchen because I was hungry. I've been in his house before so I kinda knew where were the things. My brother and his brother are close and deep down inside I know they want us to date.

I was hoping too because he's not like every typical high school basketball captain. He wasn't a jerk like to others. He does whatever makes him happy. I loved that about him. 

Suddenly, ashtray's hands made their way to my waist. I jumped a little since I'm very ticklish and I think he found out. "ashtray! What are you doing?! I almost fell" I said. "I didn't know you were this ticklish," he said with a wide smile on his adorable face.

Oh no

"No no please ash noo" I tried to make him stop with my puppy eyes. "Aww you're too cute," he said and kissed my lips before quickly walking away.

I stood there in complete shock. What just happened.

never in a million years did expect that from Ashtray.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}