paper notes (AT)

Warning: fluff

WC: 488 

your ages in this story: 17 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately I've been getting papernotes on my desk about how amazing of a person I am or how beautiful I look. 

The average person would feelcreeped out by this, but I didn't know any better. Because I already knewwho they were from. 

Ashtray Of course! 

He is my newest obsession and I can'tget him out of my mind. He has just been driving me crazy, especially whenI go and watch him practice his favorite sport.

He sometimes removes his shirtmaking my hormones go out of control. my heartbeat would speed, and would immediately start feeling hot. It was a nice but annoying feeling.

I read the newest note feeling butterflies fill my stomach 

hey pretty girl, Meet me outside after schoolXoxo 

I stared at his boyish writingand then placed the note in my pocket. 

-time skip-

Finally the bell rang meaning that school ended!! 

I ran out of my classroom and opened my locker stuffing everything inside carelessly and hurriedoutside. 

He didn't tell me where exactly to meet him, so I was a bitconfused. Maybe he is in the parking lot.. where he always is? I thought tomyself. 

I walked towards there, and I could already see his beautifulsmile. As soon as his friends saw me they walked off somewhere else.

umm okay...

I walked towards him and hegrinned at me, "So you knew it was me?" He says and chuckles andI nod.

"You made it obvious lover boy," I say and look away asI feel myself blush. "You too doll face," He says and you bothchuckle together. 

I felt so good just laughing, and being able to talk to himwithout squirming away.

"I wanted to ask.. since we both have geography inthe morning and that test is coming up, maybe we could study at myplace?" When he said that my pulse was going at a rapid rate. 

"O-Ofcourse!" You said. But then a feeling of unsatisfactory hit you as none ofyou were thinking happened. "That's it?" I mumble to myself. 

"What do you mean?" He asks me hearing what I said, "I-oh um it's Nothing" I smiled. I turn to walk away but he grabbed my wrist soI wouldn't leave.

"No, that isn't it" He saysand before you could say anything his lips were now on mine, and I felt my skin tingling with excitement. He placed his hands around my waist and I shyly placed my arm's around his neck. 

We continued making out for awhile then we both had pulled away, "You are mine now, okay?" He saysstroking my cheek "got it" he says and I nod. "I wanna hear you say it," he said and I blush harder.

"I'm your's Ashtray," I said and he smiled peaking my lips "mhmm that's what I thought"

I looked at him and smiled "im so happy" I pulled him into a hug "so am I, can't believe that your finally mine" he smiled and kissed my hair.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: Have you gotten your first kiss??