nightmare (JW)

WC: 327 

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Javon and I were cuddling after a long day of filming, both of us had just finished filling the fight scene between our charters. 

Ashtray- played by Javon had a huge fight when he found out his girlfriend Alexa pierce Maddy's sister was doing drugs with rue and Elliot. 

There was a lot of screaming, yelling and smashing stuff so it was no surprise that we were drained at end of the day. 

A few minutes later he fell asleep while I was giving him head scratches he hugged me tightly and I smiled kissing his head. 

A few hours later I was woken up by him "baby" he says with tears running down his cheek "please I need you" his voice was above a whisper. 

"oh Javon" I pulled him into a hug "baby what's wrong" I ask but he didn't reply "it's okay, it's going to be fine" I comforted him and I could feel his heavy breathing. 

I sat him up and garbed him my water bottle, he gulped the water and took deep breaths after a minute or two I asked if he was okay. 

"he looked at me with his bloodshot eyes and nodded. 

I knew he was lying 

"you know you can tell me anything right" I said cupping his cheek, he smiled and took my hand into his and kissed it "I know". 

"c-can we go back into cuddling" he asked and I smiled "of course, come here" I opened my arms for him. 

We got back in bed and I creased his neck and cheek, he suddenly lifted his head and looked at me and said nothing. 

"what is it" I asked softly "I love you" he said "I love you so so so much" he said and I smiled "I love you more" I said pecking his lips 

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: what's your worst nightmare?