calling him by another name (AT)

WC: 444

your age's in this story: 16 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I've been seeing a lot of TikToks of couples pranking each other and to be honest, it looked fun so I decided to do one on Ashtray. 

I'll be calling him by another guy's name 

Ashtray coming over right now and when I heard the doorbell I started recording and hid my camera away. 

Ashtray opened my bedroom door and I ran to hug him "hi baby" "hey angel" he kissed my temple then lips. "so what do you wanna do" I asked and he smirked. 

Oh no. 

He picked me up and threw me on my bed and started tickling me causing me to laugh so hard. 

Minutes later I decided to pull out the name "baby no please stoppp" I laughed "Austin stop" I said and he immediately stopped and stared at me. 

"what?" I asked softly "who's Austin" he asked "no one" I replied and he frowned "you just said Austin stop" he said "no I said Ashtray" I told him and he shook his head. 

"Y/n I know what I heard, who the fuck is Austin" he said starting to get mad at me "I don't know an Austin" "then why say his name!". 

Damn, he's mad. 

"Are you cheating on me?" he said "I-um" "I can't believe you" he scoffed walking out of my room "no Ashtray wait" I followed him "no leave me alone" he said "baby it's a prank" I said holding his arm "yea right" he pushed me away and I jumped on his back. 

"it's a prank I swear" I kissed his neck "no how can I know you're not lying" he said "I recorded everything come ill show you" I said getting down and holding his hand. 

We got in the room and I took out my phone showing him that it was still recording "oh thank god" he said hugging me "see I told you" I giggled "don't do that again you literally gave me a heart attack" he said. 

"aww my poor baby" I said kissing his lips "I'm sorry" I said and he smiled "ill forgive you on one condition" he said and I raised a brow "and that is.." 

"cuddles?" he said and I smiled "of course!" I said pulling him in bed, he got on top of me and buried his face in the crook of my neck. 

I gave him neck scratches and soon heard light snores coming from him, I smiled and closed the lights "goodnight" I kissed his head.  

- 

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: should I do more TikTok imagines, if yes do you have any ideas?