movie night (JW)

Warning: little fluff

WC: 333

your ages to this imagine: 17

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ding dong*

I heard the doorbell ring and so I ran to the door and opened it to see my boyfriend standing there. He had a huge smile on his face and gave me a big hug I wrapped my legs around him and he chuckled walking in.

He placed me down and looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes and he kissed my lip. I kissed back of course and made sure it was a long and passionate kiss since we haven't seen each other in a long time "I missed you".

"missed you more" I pulled away and looked down at his hands "Awww you brought me flowers and snacks," I said and he blushed "you so cute," I said kissing his cheeks

We walked to the living room hand in hand and sat on the couch, "Which movie should we watch?" He asked "Let's watch the Notebook," I said "Nooo Y/N please," He said immediately making me laugh at his reaction.

"ooooh I know let's watch harry potter?" I said excitedly "yea that's much better" he smiled wrapping his hands around me.

While Javon was starting the film, I got us the snacks and beverages.

I walked towards the living room and placed the bowl and drinks on the table.

"Y/n" "yea" I replied looking at him "Why are there sour patch's in your sprite," he asked while rising his eyebrows "Because I like it that way, plus it taste's soooo good after I finish the drink," I said "Weirdo" he smiled.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his hands around me as the movie started.

-time skip-

I opened my eyes seeing that Javon and I had fallen asleep. Javon was holding a tight grip around my waist and he looked so peaceful asleep.

I turned around slowly to face him and kissed the bridge of his nose "I love you" I whispered and I could see a small smile growing on his face.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: whats your favorite movie??