cuddles (JW)

WC: 248 

both your ages in this story: 15 

Q: what's your favorite color 

A: it depends if you mean in clothes probably black 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was laying on the couch reading one of my favorite books when Javon plopped himself down right on top of me. I laughed and moved my legs a little so he could get more comfortable between them. 

he rested his head on my chest and I kissed his head continued reading my book and soon noticed that he was reading along. I smiled and started giving him gentle head scratches. 

I moved my hands to flip the page but he stopped me "baby wait I wasn't done" he said and quickly read the last paragraph. 

"Okay now you can flip the page" he smiled "you're a dork" I giggled "look who's talking..oh right it's my pretty little bookworm" he chuckled "oh shut up" I playfully smacked his cheek with the book. 

after some time Javon started to get sleepy, so I closed my book and placed it aside. 

Javon snuggled more into me and I smiled coving us both with a blanket. 

I gently creased his cheek placing a kiss on his head from time to time, he suddenly grabbed my wrist and kissed my hand. 

"good night" he mumbled "goodnight baby" 

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: do you like cuddles, if yes what type?