caught (AT)

WC: 861

Your ages in this imagine is: 17

requested by @adoringashtray 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a Jacob meant everything had to be perfect.

WE had to be perfect...

Aaron my oldest brother was considered to be a "fuck-up" by both my dad and Nate because doesn't live up to the high expectations my father demanded So me and Nate had to.

At the age of 12, Nate entered a rigid diet and workout schedule. While becoming my father's dream of being a star quarterback and a success

I on the other hand had to be at the top of my class with A+ grades and a perfect social life.

I would be lying if I said everything was fine. it might make it look like that but it's not.

I was under a lot of pressure, and it came to the point where it was all too much for me to handle.

before I could break, she saved me.

Rue Bennett introduced me to drugs, the thing that saved my life. The thing that kept me from shattering.

No one of course, knew about it except for me, her, and Elliot not even my boyfriend who is a drug dealer.

I was scared of what his reaction would be, maybe even more than my dad's.

Ashtray is my boyfriend of 3 years, we met when we were very young and grew up to love each other. Ashtray asked me to be his girlfriend when we were just 14.

No one knew about us especially my family, only fez and Maddy since she's the only sister figure I had and loved. I accidentally told Elliot and rue when I was high...can you blame me?

Anyways they promised to not tell anyone and I trust them.

-Present time-

I was supposed to be at ash's 2 hours ago but I was at rue's smoking some fine weed and it felt so good, to feel so free again.

On my way to the station, I spread some perfume on so I wouldn't smell and ate not one but 2pieces of extra minty gum.

It was midnight right now so I walked through the door as quietly as possible when a voice made me jump.

"Where the hell have you been?" Ashtray's voice suddenly asks "Fuck!" I cursed as the light turned on and I saw Ashtray sitting on the couch looking pissed.

"Where were you" he ask "a-at rue's, she needed tutoring" I lied.

Ashtray got up and walked closer to me, "What is that smell?" he asked and my heart started racing "What smell?".

"Why do you have an overpowering smell of perfume and your breath smells very minty?" he says "I had gum" I quickly replied "Okay" Ashtray said sounding unconvinced.

I turn around to go into his room when something fell from my jacket pocket. I looked back and saw Ashtray holding the small bag of weed in his hands. 

Shit.

"Y/n what the fuck is- it better not be what I'm thinking it is" Ashtray said in both shock and anger. "I can explain" I begin but ash cuts me off "is this you weed yes or no?" he asked and I began to stutter "YES OR NO!" "YES!" I yelled back. 

"don't look at me like that," I said breaking the silence "Y/n you from all people know how crazy this shit makes you" he scolded "this is so reckless of you..these things are dangerous people DIE because of THIS" without this, I would've died!" I yelled and his face fell.

-ashtray's pov-

"Ashtray you have NO idea what I've been going through," she said wiping her tears away.

My face immediately soften and I pulled her into my embrace. Y/n cried her eyes out and I just stayed by her side comforting her, when she stopped, I asked her what was wrong.

"The pressure is overwhelming i-i just couldn't do it anymore" ashtray knew about my father's high expectations and how hard I try to achieve them.

"baby you should've told me..drugs are never the answers to these things," he said stroking my cheek.

"But it just made everything disappear, all my thoughts and worries were just..gone" "I know this is what it does at first but the more you use it the more you will want it and soon you'll become an addict and they'll have to take you to rehab do you want to go there, away from your brothers...away from me".

"No no I don't want to be taken away," she said holding me tight "don't worry they won't if you stop, please stop if not for your brothers, then for me," I said and she nodded "promise me you won't do any kind of drugs," I said and she promised.

"When did you start," I asked "2 months ago" she replied and I sighed "okay so I'm not going to lie but it's going to be hard the first few days but I'm going to be here so it's going to be fine" I told her "did you try anything else" she shook my head "that's good".

I helped her up and she hugged me "I love you and I'll try my best to stay clean," she said making me smile "love you more princess"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: do yall think rue is going to quit drugs?