injured (JW)

WC: 653

your age's in this story is: 16-17

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After euphoria Javon decided to take a year break from acting and focus on the sport he loved the most 

boxing 

and since he was gifted with amazing skill's he was chosen to compete in a worldwide tournament which was hosted by the one and only Dwayne the rock johnson

my dad.

Javon had already won against 8 people in the last 2 weeks and today was going to fight his 9th opponent. 

right now I was sitting in the front row when I saw him getting hit in the stomach then was carried and thrown to the ground by this huge guy. it's not that Javon was small but this guy definitely didn't look under 18. 

the continued to punch Javon making my dad rush into the ring and pulling him off of my boyfriend. 

I looked at the ring horrified because he wasn't getting up. He laid on his back motionless and I rushed to the front of the ring to get a closer look. 

The athletic trainer, coach, and a paramedic came to his side. 

my dad turned and saw me, he crouched down and said "He's pretty bad, I think he might have broken a bone, but we're still not sure" He sighed giving you a sympathetic look. I ran my fingers through my hair.

I told his family everything and DJ his dad was super worried

"Oh god," I muttered knowing that he is defiantly in pain and that he wouldn't be able to continue the competition. 

Javon is going to be disappointed fuck This will break his heart.

Everyone in the crowd clapped once he stood up (supported by two men) and got out of the ring and was taken to the ambulance that arrived. 

-time skip-

I got to the hospital and made my way into his room. Jayla texted me letting me know what room he was in. I rushed to the room and His face lit up when he saw me.

"Oh my god, Javon what have you got yourself into!??" I said worried "Since you are here we are going to get all of us some food and bring it back. Make him behave, he listens to you more than he listens to me." jess his mom said. 

I nodded with an amused grin, She laughed lightly and walked out of the small room with his dad and siblings. "Mom was lying by the way" He said his cheeks going red.

"and Somehow, I doubt that" I laughed.

"Look at me. The doctor said I wouldn't be able to continue with the competition" He pouted gesturing to his bandaged chest and arm.

"my dad kinda knew but It will be okay baby. im sure you can join next year" I smiled trying to make things better. "I guess so" He sighed.

"There is always next year" I smiled and he nodded in response. 

after a bit his parents came with some food and a minute later my dad joined us, he explained that I was right and that the person Javon was fighting was 19 and not 17 the age that he placed in his paper so, therefore, he was disqualified making Javon win 3red place.

we all celebrated and Javon asked me to lay with him on the bed so I did, "you know there is something you can do that would really make me feel better" he said "what is it" I asked curiously and he grinned.

"a kiss"

"a kiss would make you feel better," I asked and he nodded "okay then" I smiled softly placing kisses on his face.

 "do you feel better now," I asked and he nodded "Thanks for being here" He smiled pulling me closer to him "I'll Do Anything for you" I smiled

-

-

-

{vite, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite sport and why?