stands up for you (AT)

WC: 460

your ages in this story: 16

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every day, Every single day, I see her. I see her gorgeous smile. I see her walk down the hallways with her two-faced friends. I see her rush down the hallways with a frown and her head down because of her two-faced friends.

I've never done anything about it. But I feel I should.

It's so weird that we're the complete opposite and yet I'm in love with her.

Y/n seems perfect for me. And I think she may have something for me, too. Her two-faced friends look at her reddening face every time I come around her.

I know they're two-faced and she knows it too. I don't know why she is still with them. There's a different facial expression for every time she comes on for lunch. Today she seems especially quiet, though. I think I might talk to her.

I see her sit down with her back facing me. Dang, it. I live to see her beautiful face. But I still don't hear her voice. There's something wrong.

 What do I say though? I see her finish her lunch and head for the gym. She's alone. Now's my time. I see her sit and.. No I-I can't. I go to the locker room to change for basketball.

 I tried to make eye contact with y/n, but she won't look at me

The next day There Y/n was with a frown as she gets pushed to the back of the line.

Okay. I've had it.

I stand up and walk over to her two-faced friends, I look at her and she sadly looks at me. "What was that for?" I say. "You know she has feelings? I see you guys mess with her every day, It's not fucking cool".

Her face is red but she's still silent.

I look back at her friends and go sit back down. I look at her and I wonder how strong she really is.

Later that day

Im getting ready to shoot hoops in the gym when y/n comes in with her hands in her jacket pockets, Just like always.

God She's so gorgeous.

"Hey, I Ummm ashtray" she spoke and I was surprised "thanks for sticking up for me today," She says "It really means a lot".

"No problem, y/n" I smile"I hate to see you like that...Like this" I look at her sad posture and face. "If you need to talk, I'll be here." I told her she smiles "Thanksashtray"

Next-Day After School

I was at the gym when Y/n came in "we need to talk" she says and I drop my basketball walked over and hug her.

I whisper, "I love you" And I hear, "I know, I love you too" I pull away and she smiles, I leaned in and kissed her sweet lips.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}