cooking (JW)

Warning: fluff!!!

WC: 950

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I was getting ready for my live with Gordon Ramsay, he is going to teach me how to bake a full victoria sponge cake. 

I got everything ready and started the live adding Ramsay to it "hiii" I waved to the camera "yn darling how are you" he smiled.

"im good how bout you ?" "Im excited I wonder how will you do," he said and I chuckled "now Gordon I no chef so keep expectations low" I told him and he laughed. "Don't worry love you'll be do great" he said "Okay so first we grab our dry ingredients...."

-time skip-

As the mixer started doing its job we kept answering the fan's questions "how is your wife and kids" I asked, "they're doing great how bout you". "Well don't have any siblings and my parents are good," I told him "wait you have a boyfriend right" he asked and I nodded.

"How is he" "well Javon is asleep and right now, im supposed to wake him up in an hour," "Oh I can't wait to meet him" Gordon smiled "okay yn stop the mixer," he told me and I did "okay now we will spill the batter onto our buttered cake pan".

I placed the two pans in the hot oven and continued answering some fan's questions while I washing the berries. 

"Okay guys I need to go wake up Javon and come back," I said leaving the live and going upstairs to my room.

I got in and saw him sound asleep, I got in bed and kissed his face till he start to shift a little. "Baby wake up" I giggled and he whined mumbling "come on!!" "nooo" "yess wake up" I kept kissing him "stoppp".

"We can cuddle," he said using his arms to trap me in "Javon I can't I have a cake in the oven" I told him "what cake," he asked opening one eye "all im going to say is that it's going to be delicious".

"Alright I'll let you go if you promise I can help you decorate it" he said and I smiled "deal," I said and finally let me go "thank you, baby, now you have to wake up," I told him and he groaned "okay fine, ill be down in a bit," he said and I gave him a 'really?' look "I promise".

I walked downstairs and back to my live "where have you been" Gordon chuckled "waking up my baby" I said and he laughed "okay so the cakes are going to be ready in 10 minutes so start with our cream filling.

I felt two strong hands around my waist and kisses peppered on my neck making me smiled "what are you making" he asked "victoria sponge cake" Gordon answered before I could "shit you scared me" Javon chuckled.

"How are you mate," Gordon asked "im good" he answered "im sure you have a lot of energy after that long nap" he said and we both laughed. the oven timer went off and I grabbed my mittens taking out the freshly baked cake.

"that looks nice" Javon commented, "thank you now all we need to do is fill it and decorate it with some delicious berries and cream". 

"can I help," Javon asked "please I won't make a mess" he gave me puppy dog eyes "ugh fine grab the cream," I said.

while I was filling the middle part with cream and jam Javon decorated the top of the cake with cream and berries.

"that looks good Mr. Walton," I said and be smiled blushing a little.

not too long after I was done and so was he, I grabbed his layer gently placing it on top of mine "that's beautiful" Gordon said and we thanked him "now the important bit, the taste" he said and I went to the upper shelf trying to reach the cake knife.

"damn it" I mumbled and I could hear Javon lightly chuckle "oh shut up and get me the knife," I told him "alright alright no need to get mad," he said reaching for the knife and giving it to me like it was nothing.

we cut decent size and placed it on the plate, I gave Javon the first bite and he loved it "that's so fucking good" he said and my eyes widen "Javon we're still on live" I laughed "sorry kids don't say fuck" he said and I playfully slapped his chest "im kidding im kidding".

"Okay, guys thank you so much for joining our live, hope you enjoyed it, and comment on my next photo what should I do in my next live byeeeee" I closed my live and glared at Javon.

"what" he chuckled "you cussed on my live" I said and he chuckled "don't laugh" I smiled "don. fucking. cuss. in. my. live." I said playfully slapping his chest. "stop that" he laughed and I continued hitting him.

"come on I said stop" he pulled me by my wrist and kissed my lips, the kiss got a bit heated and we both loved it. "mhmm you taste like cake" I giggled.

"Wait amor, you have something on your face" I said and he turned to face me "where" he asked "here" I said coving his nose with the extra cream filling. he gasped and looked at me in shock "oh no you're going down" he grabbed the powdered sugar and ran after me.

he caught up to me and blew the sugar all over my face "Javon!!" "Hey you started it," he said and I pouted "oh come on im sorry" he chuckled packing my lips "I love you," he says and I smile "love you too my little boxer".

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite cake?