wrestling (JW)

WC: 290

your ages in this story: 15

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were sat on the couch talking about tomorrow's scenes and what will we be doing afterward, Javon was playing on his phone ignoring me so I did the best thing possible. I reached over and snatched his phone from him.

"Haha! I got it!" I yelled and hid it behind my back, "Not for long!" He replies with a smirk and I began to run towards his room. I was close to the door when he picked me up by my waist and threw me onto his bed.

He starts tickling me until he could grab his phone but I wasn't ready to give up just yet, I pin his arms down and try and grab his phone but he immediately grabbed my wrist and turned me onto my back, pinning me down.

"Javon! g-get off m-me!" I yell, laughing Never!" He yells back.

I stop laughing and begin to fake cry, causing guilt to take over his face and loosen his grip. I jump onto him and laugh. "You really thought I was hurt?" I say unable to stop laughing.

He glares at me and picks me up. "I'm not letting you get away with this!" He tells me, carrying me onto the floor. He lays me down slowly and hovers on top of me.

"Hey! Get off me!" I playfully yell. "No!" He replies smirking. He presses his lips to mine and smiles and my heart melts.

My hands cup his cheeks as I sit up. He backs up and smiles, "you're an idiot you know that right" I giggled "I don't care as long as im your idiot Miss. y/l/n" he smiled cheekily.

"you're my idiot Mr. Walton" I kissed his nose and his smile grew.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}