I don't feel the same pt.2 (JD)

WC: 1K

Your ages in this imagine: 16

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's POV-

"From all the people in school Allison" "you don't know her" Javon said "yes I do she is the girl that bullied our best friend since the second grade, how could you"

Y/n hasn't come to School and three days, now Javon and I texted her but she wouldn't answer so I decided to go and see her today.

I rang her doorbell and her mom answered "she hasn't left her room in two days" Mrs. Y/l/n.

I knocked on her door and got in "mom I don't want lunch" she mumbled under the sheets "it's me" I chuckled and she got up.

"What are you doing here- wait is Javon with you" "No calm down it's only me" I said and she sighed in relief "what are you doing here" she asked.

"My best friend wasn't replying to my text so I got worried" I said and she smiled.

"Sorry I haven't opened up or seen any messages lately" "it's OK, how are you" I asked "can't you see the mess that I am she said pointing at her tear-stained cheeks and messy bun"

I hate seeing her seeing Y/n upset she's like the best person ever sweet, kind, and drop dead gorgeous.

Javon really messed up.

"hey Is that my hoodie" I asked her and she nodded "and here I thought I lost it" I "nope I stole it from your closet weeks ago" she giggled.

"You better come to prom" she shook her head "I don't want to" "but you will..yn you are not missing out on a fun night just because of my stupid brother" "Jaden the prom is in two days and everyone already has a date, I don't want to go alone" she said and I smiled.

"You can go with me" I said and she frowned "didn't someone already ask you" she said I shook my head.

"So will you be my date to the prom" I asked nervously, "I would love to" she said and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

The night of prom came around and I was a nervous wreck, My father help me with my tie and Jayla drove me to Y/n's house.

We got in and Jayla ran upstairs to help Y/n get ready.

10 minutes later Jayla came downstairs with a smirk on her face "come on you're going to be late" she yelled "alright, alright" and she walked downstairs.

stunning was all I could think of.

Her hair her dress everything was perfect. She was perfect.

"Y-you look be-beautiful" I stuttered like a fool "you don't like bad yourself" she said and I froze give.

"give her the flowers" Jayla said elbowing me "Yeah right this is for you" I said handing her the bouquet of her favorite flowers. "Oh my God there beautiful thank you" she blushed.

Y/n's mother and Jayla took a couple of pictures of us then we left.

Before entering the school I locked our hands together. As soon as we got all eyes we're on us.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked and she nodded "water please".

After singing, dancing and playing games the DJ played decided to play a slow song, we saw as couples slowly made their way to the dance floor.

I looked at Y/n and she looked at me "may I have this dance m'lady" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes, giggled and held my hands.

We got on the dance floor and I pulled her close wrapping my hands around her waist. Her arms fit perfectly around my neck as we swayed back and forth.

"you know I talked to lea grey and she says that she actually asked you to the prom a week 4 days but you told her that you're not going" Y/n said "yea I umm I changed my mind at the last second" I told her and giggled "you're a horrible liar".

"oh wait your hair, let me just fix it" she said brushing her hand through my hair "yup all better..mhm I always loved your curls" she said and we locked eyes.

I got lost in beautiful y/e/c eyes and leaned in, just a few inches away I spoke "Y/n you're the most amazing girl I have ever met and I like you like so much and I know that you might not feel the same but I just wanted to get it out" I said and she didn't say anything.

"y-your not speaking- oh no di-" I panicked "Jaden just shut up and kiss me" I wasted no time and locked our lips together.

She cupped my cheek and smiled into the kiss, I felt my heart explode with happiness.

We pulled away and both blushed "the party dying down, let's go" she said and I smiled grabbing her hand and exiting the school.

On our walk we talked about stupid, random, and important things, we were having so much fun that we had no idea we reached her house.

"Tonight was fun, I'm glad you were my date" she said and I blushed "y-yea"

Wow Jaden from all the words you replied with a yea.

But just look at her she is so pretty

God how did I get this lucky

"Okay I should go in now" she said and I snapped me back to reality "what, oh no wait!' I garbed her hand "what is it?" "oh umm I was wondering if you'd like to go out like a-as umm a d-date".

Wow dude great confidence

"I would love to" she smiled before she got in she kissed me one last time which left me flustered "goodnight Walton"

I walked back home and got into the house "here you are!" Jayla spoke "I've been texting you asking where you are and if you need a ride back home!! It's midnight!" she said punching my arm.

"oww, sorry I wasn't thinking straight" I said and she smirked "what happened tell me everything" she said and I stop smiling

"I'm in love with this girl"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: yall should I start adding Jaden and Jayla here or should I just create another imagine book for all three of them?