don't go (AT)

WC: 236 

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Ashtray was on the bed watching me as I was getting ready to go out with my friends. 

"Baby I don't want you to go" he pouted and I chuckled "I won't be gone for a long time, why don't you ask your friends to go out or even come here" I said sitting to him on the bed. 

"I don't like them" I wined lying his head on my lap. 

"what of course you do, they're your friends" I said creasing his cheek. 

"no I hate them, you're the only one I like" he said placing a kiss on my hand "plus what if something happens and I can't protect you? You should stay right here right by my side so that I know you're okay" he says and I smile. 

"but Maddie is going to get upset" I said "tell her that your boyfriend is sick" he suggested "but baby your sick" I said and he fake coughed. 

"I think I am" "see I think I'm getting a fever" he said placing my hand on his forehead "alright alright, I'll stay" I said and he smiled kissing my lips "oh I thought your sick, don't kiss me" I giggled and he smiled "shut up" he pulled me for another kiss.  

-   

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: what's your favorite place to go hang out?