Chapter 13

"I'm home!" Noriko called through the house once she stepped through the front door.

"Nori, what happened?" Shiro questioned, immediately standing up from where he was watching the news on the couch and making his way over to her.

"A lot," Noriko answered, taking off her shoes and setting her bag on the floor against the wall. "But I'm fine."

"That's good, but you still need to tell us what happened," Ryu said as she sat down in the middle of the couch and Shiro sat next to her.

Noriko hummed, "Yeah."

She jumped into the story of what had happened. How they had got to the USJ and were about to start their training lesson before the lights started to flicker and the warp villain appeared with the army of villains. She told them how her classmates were all separated and how she ended up in the landslide zone with Todoroki. She was talking about how her and Todoroki had to fight off a group of villains when Ryu interrupted her.

"Hold on. The villains know you're attending UA?" Ryu questioned, earning a nod from Noriko. He let out a shaky breath. "How'd they find your identity?"

Noriko pressed her lips together and shifted her gaze to the floor. Part of her was surprised by how calmly she was managing to handle the whole villain attack, with or without the idea that more and more villains were discovering her identity. But the other part of her was still processing it, or was trying to not process it so she could stay calm.

Noriko took a shaky breath and shook her head, "I don't know."

Ryu stood up and pulled out his phone, "Sorry, tell me the rest of the story later. I need to make a few calls."

"Oh, ok," Noriko said as Ryu walked down the hall saying 'hello' to whoever he had called. She knew he was off to talk to people about her identity being known by villains and Noriko almost felt a little bad for whoever was on the receiving end of those calls.

"How much do you think they know?" Shiro asked, shifting in his seat. He had a worried look on his face that Noriko had rarely seen. Though, there didn't use to be things like this to worry about.

"I don't know," Noriko replied with a disappointed sigh. "I tried to get something out of the villains we had fought, but they had nothing useful."

"And what about that boy? Todoroki?" Shiro questioned. "Is he gonna tell anyone?"

Noriko narrowed her eyes at the ground in thought. Not only did the fact that more villains knew her identity not fully processed in her mind, but she had also hardly thought about the fact that one of her classmates now knew who she was. But Noriko found she wasn't nearly as worried about that as she thought she'd be. "I don't think so. I think he understands the situation and he's not a super talkative person anyways."

"Well, that's good," Shiro said, earning a nod from Noriko. "So, what happened after that?"

"After that? Well, we left the landslide area and headed to the main plaza where the villains had originally shown up. And when we got there, this weird, huge, bird monster thing was fighting Aizawa. Though, it was pretty one-sided at that point..." Noriko said, wincing as she remembered how the Nomu had slammed Aizawa's head in the ground. She lightly shook her head to get the image out of her mind and continued, "But then All Might showed up and it was pretty much over after that. I helped two of my classmates carry Aizawa up the stairs and we stayed there until All Might punched the Nomu through the roof of the building and the other teachers showed up."

Shiro let out a breath and stared at the floor for a minute before saying, "I'm glad you're ok."

"Aw, thanks Shiro," Noriko said in a tensing tone, earning an annoyed look from her brother. She laughed and then said, "Hey, since I have the next few days off, do you wanna do something tomorrow?"