Chapter 24

Noriko woke up to find herself in the infirmary. When Noriko sat up, the pain from her fight had been almost completely gone and she just felt very sore.

"Oh, you're awake," Recovery Girl said, gaining Noriko's attention.

She stared at her for a minute before she remembered something. Her performance. Nora was supposed to sing before the last event. She had completely forgotten about it until now due to all of the fighting.

Noriko started to get out of the bed she was laying in. She couldn't miss this performance. It was something she had dreamed about. "Has the final started yet?"

"Don't worry, your performance has been moved to after the final match," Recovery Girl said calmly.

Noriko blinked. She wasn't very surprised that Recovery Girl knew, but she didn't know how. "Did Ryu tell you?"

"No, Principal Nezu thought something like this might happen. So he told me the situation and to tell you the performance would be moved to after the finals if it did happen." Recovery Girl explained.

"Oh, ok. That makes sense." Noriko muttered. She hesitated before standing up. "If it's alright, I'm going to go get ready for that."

Recovery Girl nodded, "Alright, you should be fine now. Go ahead "

"Thank you," Noriko said with a small bow before walking out of the room where she immediately ran into Shiro and Ryu.

"Are you ok?" Shiro questioned immediately, worry in his voice.

Noriko smiled, "Yeah, I'm good. That fight was intense though."

"Yeah," Shiro mumbled.

"Yeah."

"I'm glad you're ok, but you need to get ready for your performance," Ryu said, urgently. "Our schedule is based on a fight between two boys who have insane quirks, so we don't have a ton of time."

"Got it, where are we going?" Noriko asked.

"Follow me," Ryu said before turning around and leading Noriko to her makeshift green room. Shiro had walked with them for half of the way before he said good luck and bye to go back to his seat.

When Noriko arrived at the green room, she quickly slipped into the bathroom and changed into a blue and purple dress before a hairstylist and makeup artist came in and helped her finish getting ready. The next time she left the room, she was no longer a UA student, she was the famous singer Nora.

* * *

"Now that the stage has been cleared, we have a very special guest. Everyone give a warm welcome to your favorite singer... Nora!"

Noriko, now Nora, walked out onto the field and toward the stage waving to the cheering crowd.

"Hello everyone!" Nora greeted into a microphone that carried her voice throughout the whole stadium. She stood in the middle of the stage and spun around as she waved. After a minute the crowd quieted down just enough for her to talk over the people still cheering. "It's an honor to be here today. This has always been a dream of mine and I'm really glad I was able to come here and perform in front of all you lovely people."

The crowd cheered again as Nora stood in the center of the stage.

Nora waited for the cheering to die down before she signaled to the stagehand to start the music and start to sing. She sang two songs from her new album, which she hadn't released yet, two of her most popular songs, and two of her personal favorites, doing her routines for each one.