Chapter 35

"He's gotta be knocked out after all that," Midoriya said, standing up. Noriko stared cautiously at the limp Hero Killer.

"Then let's restrain him and get into the street. Maybe we can find some rope." Todoroki suggested.

"Yeah, and we should probably take all his weapons too," Midoriya replied, earning agreement from Todoroki.

Noriko closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It was over. It was finally over. As Todoroki and Midoriya were taking care of Stain, the pro hero, who apparently was called Native, stood up to help. But when Noriko attempted to move, she found that she was still helplessly paralyzed.

His quirk doesn't wear off when he's knocked out? Noriko thought with irritation. She already hadn't been able to be much help during the fight and now she couldn't even do anything to help after.

"Hiromi, can you move?" Todoroki questioned, giving her a concerned look.

Noriko let out a sigh, "Trust me, if I could I would, but I think his quirk still works even after he's knocked out. That or I'm just too worn out to move anyways."

"Didn't you say you fought a Nomu before getting her?" Todoroki asked, earning a nod from Noriko. "And you took a couple of bad hits. Are you going to be ok?"

"I'll survive," Noriko replied as Todoroki finished tying up Stain before walking over to her. He crouched down in front of her and picked her up on his back, "Woah, what are you doing?"

"You said you couldn't move," Todoroki said as he moved back over to Stain and grabbed the excess rope to start dragging him. "And you're very cold."

"Well, yeah, I just..." Noriko trailed off, her cheeks felt a bit warm despite how cold her body was from the overuse of her quirk. Through, Todoroki's body was warming her. His comment sort of made her think he was doing it on purpose, but she wasn't sure.

Noriko let out a sigh and rested her head against his shoulder. That made her realize that either Stain's quirk had worn off or she really was just too fatigued to move. Either way, she was thankful that Todoroki was carrying her and that she didn't have to walk, she didn't think she'd make it very far if she had to walk on her own.

"Oh, uh, Hiromi?" Midoriya questioned, gaining her attention from where he was being carried by Native. He had apparently hurt his legs pretty badly and also couldn't walk. "Um, around the time you first got here, the Hero Killer accused you of being Nora, right? Because, well, then you had that little outburst and..."

Noriko took in a shark breath. She had completely forgotten about that. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh, "Yeah..."

"So, does that mean you really are Nora? Like all those rumors online were saying?" Midoriya asked, his voice filled with cautious curiosity.

Noriko stared down at the ground and took a few seconds to think over her options. Though, she knew there wasn't much she could say after they had heard her outburst. So she just nodded. Todoroki already knew her secret, and she trusts Midoriya and Iida. And they weren't stupid enough to listen to whatever awful excuse she'd come up with, so it was better to just tell them the truth.

Midoriya had wide eyes and he stared at her, "Wait. You really are Nora?" Noriko nodded again. "So all that stuff you said was true. And those rumors were true too."

"Yup," Noriko said with a sigh. Then she narrowed her eyes at Midoriya, glancing at Iida too, "But you can't tell anyone. Not a soul. I'd like to avoid having everyone know, especially the press. I like being able to go outside without people crowding around me to try to get pictures or autographs wherever I go. Not to mention how bad it could be for my brother if it got out that he was the sibling of the famous singer Nora. I'd rather not do that to him. Especially since we already have a rocky relationship."