Chapter 28

A few days passed since the internships were announced and now, Noriko and the rest of her class were at the train station, getting ready to leave for the internships.

"You all have your costumes, right?" Aizawa questioned, going over a few final things before they left. "Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet. And don't lose them or anything."

"Right!" Mina exclaimed.

"Speak properly. It's 'yes sir', Ashido." Aizawa scolded.

"Yes sir..." Mina grumbled.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships," Aizawa added. "Now, off you go."

"Yes sir!"

The class separates and everyone headed for the train they needed to go to. But before Noriko could go anywhere, Mina and Higakure walked up to her.

"I heard you're going to be interning with Aries. That's so cool!" Mina exclaimed.

"I love the clothes she makes," Higakure added, earning an agreeing nod from Mina.

"Yeah, I was really happy when I found out she gave me an offer," Noriko said with a smile. Aries was a pro hero who was mainly known for her fashion company. From what Noriko knew, she has to balance hero work and work for her company. Noriko thought she'd be able to figure out how she'd balance hero work and her singing career through Aries.

"Anyways, I gotta go. I'll see you guys when we come back to school."

"Ok, bye!"

Mina and Higakure waved to Noriko as she walked away and quickly found her train. She boarded and found a seat before setting her stuff down and getting on her phone.

The trip to Hosu City wasn't too long, and soon, Noriko found herself in front of a large glass office building. She pulled the door open to reveal a large, open lobby with a reception desk at the back of the room.

Noriko walked up to the desk and the receptionist looked at her for a second before realization hit, "Oh! You must be the UA student that's interning."

"Yes, I am," Noriko confirmed.

"Wonderful. I'll call Miss Aries down here right away," She said as she picked up the phone. She said a few things to the other person on the phone before putting it down and looking back at Noriko with a smile. "she'll be down in just a moment."

"Ok, thank you."

A minute later, a small ding was heard and one of the elevators on the side of the lobby slid open. The white-haired hero, Aries, walked out of the elevator and over to Noriko. The first thing she noticed was the curled horns that were around her sheep-like ears, which were a part of her quirk. Then she took note of her hero costume, which wasn't anything extravagant. She had a pink, cotton sweater with no sleeves and a long sleeve, gray, cotton vest on over it. She had a light gray skirt on over black leggings and light pink combat boots. For her quirk, it seemed fitting. Her quirk let her create cotton, as long as she was touching something made of cotton.

"Noriko Hiromi, correct?" Aries asked, walking over to Noriko.

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you," Noriko said with a small bow.

"It's nice to meet you too. As you know, I'm Aries." Aries replied, holding her hand out. Noriko shook it and Aries continued. "Now, I'll give you a quick tour of a few places in the building. It shouldn't take too long."

"Ok."

Aries smiled, "Follow me."

Noriko followed her into the elevator and she pressed a button before it started moving.

"I want to ask you something," Aries started as the elevator started to climb floors.

"What is it?"

"I gave you an offer because I thought you have a lot of potential, and because I thought you'd do well if you interned here. But I don't expect you to take my offer. You have a quirk that's not very similar to mine. So tell me, why did you decide to intern here?" She's questioned, narrowing her orangish-yellow eyes at Noriko.

"Well, you run a huge fashion company and have to deal with doing that and hero work," Noriko started, carefully. "I'm going to end up being in a similar situation, so I was hoping you could help me figure out the best way to handle that."

Aries hummed and was quiet for a minute when the elevator doors opened. Noriko followed her out as she said, "I'm sure you'll figure it out after being here for a week. I mostly put my company first, almost like I do hero work in my spare time. Most of it depends on you, though. And what job you'll be doing besides hero work."

"That makes sense," Noriko muttered.

"Anyways, we'll worry about that in a bit," Aries said as she lead Noriko into a bedroom. "You'll be staying in this room. And before we continue, I'd like you to change into your hero costume. I'll wait here. Be quick."

"Alright."

Noriko walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her before quickly changing into her hero costume. When she walked out, Aries had an approving smile on her face. "Your costume is definitely one that suits a future star. The colors and design look good. It suits you."

"Oh, thanks," Noriko said, glancing down at her costume. She hadn't really expected Aries to judge her costume, but it wasn't that surprising.

Aries flashed her a smile before she spun around and lead Noriko out of the room. "And now, we'll start the tour."

-Author Note-

The internship arc as started! I was originally gonna take a week break before posting this chapter, but then I suddenly found a ton of motivation and wrote 5 or 6 chapters for this story, which hasn't happened in a while. I don't know how long this motivation will last though, but I'll be writing a lot of this while I still want to.

And with that being said, I'm gonna go write some more and I hope you have a great day!

-Starlight