🦁 Chapter 72

"I did it," Ruggie panted. "Did you see it on the broadcast?"

Leona chuckled, staring at his phone. "Yeah, it was wonderful, Ruggie. Farewell Malleus. This year I will take the throne."

"Oh really?" 

Leona, who had been facing away from Ruggie, turned at the new voice. His eyes widened when he saw Y/N helping Ruggie along, allowing the small boy to lean on her as he tried to regain his strength. 

"Long live the king," Ruggie said in a weak cheer. Y/N glared at him, and the rest of the residents as they all cheered along with Ruggie. 

"We heard everything."

Everyone froze, turning toward the shadows. Deuce, Ace, and Riddle were the first to emerge, the small dorm head glaring at the leader of Savanaclaw. Jack, Grim, and Yuu soon followed after. 

"Well now, if it isn't Heartslabyul, all together. And one of our fresh-babies as the cherry on top," Leona snarled. "Did you transfer into Heartslabyul?"

"Right now I just can't stand being on your side," Jack huffed.

"You d*** traitor!"

"Your actions have sullied one of our traditions," Riddle said, stepping in front of Jack in an attempt to draw Leona's attention away. "As the dorm head of Heartslabyul that values strictness, I cannot turn a blind eye."

"Hey, you little brats. Could you save the "hero of justice" act for your fantasies?"

Ruggie pushed himself away from Y/N and stood next to Leona, smirking at the intruders. "Intentionally coming into our territory with such a small number of people, you must be outta your minds!"

"Leona, should we take them out?"

Leona shrugged. "Hmph. Go have some fun!"

Y/N slipped back to stand with her friends, getting out her pen behind her back. She eyed the approaching Savanaclaw students warily, waiting for the first one to make a move. The fight didn't last long, as Riddle eventually tired of putting up with the boys and used his unique magic to block their own.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!"

With a poof of magic and the satisfying sound of a click, each attacking Savanaclaw student found themselves trapped within the confines of a familiar magic collar. 

"He's strong..."

"The dorm head is crazy..."

Riddle scoffed. "Hmph. You're nothing worth mentioning. Ace, Deuce, can you continue?"

"Good to go."

"Of course!"

Riddle nodded at the two freshmen and turned to Y/N and Yuu. "We need to defeat Leona."

"Tch," the lion huffed, watching as his dorm members found themselves being overwhelmed by the few Heartslabyul members. "These guys don't stand a chance against Riddle."

"Shishishi," Ruggie chuckled. "But even if you beat us here, you're too late to help Diasomnia!"

Y/N smirked and looked over her shoulder. "Come on out!" A small boy appeared next to her, startling all the Savanaclaw members in the area into silence. He was dressed in the familiar green and black of Diasomnia, but with not a scratch on his body. 

"What a fascinating conversation, wouldn't you agree, Beastie?"

Y/N smirked at Leona. 

"Who is too late," Sebek asked, standing on Y/N's other side.