The Weeping Lullabies

Just wanted to put this here- don't mind me-

Centuries ago, in Hydlora, an underwater kingdom, was a peaceful domain, mermaids and mermen roaming everywhere. Even other creatures that can live underwater.

The Queen, was a kind, playful woman but would not be mistaken as weak. She stated the rules that all creatures would only be judged by actions, every citizen will be given weapons but has a magical seal on it that prevents the user to use the weapon until it is actually necessary (Self defense-), if the crime is major, it's a death sentence or exiled, etc.

She has defeated more villains and scoundrels than the King, quick swimmer and agile. Her haunting voice being a bonus as a luring tactic or distraction. The King and Queen able to increase their size by 3x is another thing.

The Queen loved her three children dearly, singing them lullabies, braiding their hair, make shell jewelry with them, so many of them that even the King sometimes have to stop them from going overboard.

Though one night, that damned night, when they accepted two unknown creatures to stay with them, they were robbed of their three children. Poisoning the whole kingdom on their way out, resulting in the heavy decrease of their citizens and soldiers, only weakening the King and Queen by a little though.

Though it was too late when they woke up, they couldn't find any trace of the kidnappers and the children.

Heartbroken, but still wanted to have hope, the mother desperately searched the vast ocean every single day, hoping with all her heart that she'd find them. Singing their lullabies as a call for them, only for her to slowly start breaking down, the lullaby reduced to weeping.