"Freak."

Got another backstory! This time, for the freak herself, Karma!

This layout is a bit different too, you'll see what I mean

Now for warnings!

- Swearing

- Blood

- Gore

- Violence

- Human Deaths

- Animal Deaths

- Weapons

- Sadism

- Masochism

- Body modification/mortification?

- Suicide, I guess?

- Sexual, a bit- don't worry I'm sparing y'all from that side-

- Influenced Behavior

- Neglectful Parents

- Verbal Abuse

- A Crazy Bitch-

Now let's get this freak show started.

M I R A N D A ' S
P O V:

I sighed, rummaging through the mess of stacked papers. I need to get something interesting...

"Junk... Junk... More junk..."

The more and more I rummage through this pile, the more frustrated I get. I need something for the public, there are less and less rare stories to talk about now... I picked up another piece of paper, scanning the text. This... Is actually pretty good. More than good. Though it seems they abandoned the case... The Markwood Family tragedy.

"2 adults dead, bodies horribly mutilated... Several severed limbs of what looked to belong to rabbits... And one teen, battered beyond recognition. Yeah, this is definitely a good story... A bit old, but good nonetheless."

I started cleaning up my desk, continuing to read the paper. There was barely any evidence and almost to none leads to the murderer, one body seemed to be dead longer than the other two... What they assumed to be the teen's room, Kaia, was a mess and horribly maintained. They at least suspected that the parents were neglectful due to it's state while the other rooms were tidy, somewhat. I finished up and immediately dialed my friend.

"Hello? Miranda, it is an ungodly hour right now—"