THE BAD GALS REMADE.

"Move, you're in the way, freak."

"Nuh-uh doll! People wanna see ME first!~ I am hotter than you, after all."

"You don't fucking know that."

"Well take off the hood and prove me wrong then, ya spineless bitch—"

"... Maybe you guys should stop.. I'm sure they wanna see all of us.."

"Ooooor~ Just mew~—"

"Hah! As if, ya Loli cat reject. They want mystery!~ aka, me. The spirit EMBODIMENT of it—"

"I thought dead people would be quiet, yet all of y'all are noisy as shit. How about we let the OG go first, yeah?—"

"You have the least interesting backstory, no."

"I'll bust your head open like your father busted your mother's—"

"OH MY GOD SHUT T-THE FUCK UP.

I'm a goddamn au destroyer, I'm going first—"

"OH FUCK NO—"

"... Yeah I don't care, I have machines to work on."

"Whatishappening—"

"What a pointless bicker.. Black, control your group."

"Quiet down now... Be patient, we won't be separated into parts now. Everyone will get a turn today. Get in line now."

---

THE QUEEN

Name:
Black Vanta

Looks:

Headcanon voice:

Headcanon voice:

Bayonetta

Extra:

- The leader of the group currently.

- She/Her

- Pansexual

- She found all of these crazy bitches by chance, didn't really specifically wanted to adopt a bunch of mentally unstable people.

- Her Curse is like a double edged sword. It's helpful yet hurts her as well.

- She can do so many dark spells and tricks, they just cost a price. Whether it'd be from her, or from someone else.