Oc Facts cus' I'm bored-

- Exe has the same dumb toddler humor as Error. "Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!" "BAHAHAHAHAAHAHHDJDJD-"

- Despite popular (maybe) belief, Gold has pretty bad gay-dar when it comes to trans, non-binary, agender, etc. Or she's just gender blind, she called a woman a dude for so many years when she was a kid—

- Black has controlled someone other than Midnight before! But only for a short while.

- Frella only exists because Paint introduced XGaster to how many countless versions of Blaire there were.

- Frella can't hold eye contact with anyone for that long, she swears it's not because she's not interested, she just has a hard time doing that.

- Teal's real name is Oceania, did I mention that before? I dunno-

- Dysnomia is actually terrified of Black. Even though I put her in the Dreaded Faith section, she isn't actually a part of it.

- Raegan can walk on a tight rope.

- Unlike Birch, Falcon doesn't have tail feathers! She got most of her genes from her mother, who's human!

- Exe and Paint have conflicted feelings towards Fresh! Ink lol

- Other than Theo, Morrigan has another person under her wing, Talon! Falcon's brother.

- Frella has no roman number like the others. (I, II, III, etc.) She's simply just blank. " - "

- Just read the definitions for all types of "deres" (Tsundere, Yandere, etc.), And it turns out Deana is a Darudere—

- Black hasn't made everyone on her team immortal, she'd rather have them come to her to make that possible.

- Black has asked Karma if she was still okay being technically immortal, she said it was fine.

- Out of everyone in the Dreaded Faith, no matter what, Leah will always be the first to go. Whether her death is natural or not.

- Fright would be the second if we're talking about deaths that don't include murder—

- Anyways they're favorite characters from my little pony—

- Some watch the show openly, some watch it secretly.

- Fright loves the Apple Family. She watches it with her triplets and hum along to some of the songs if she thinks it's catchy.

- Karma loves Chrysalis tbh, and Tempest! She loves Pinkie Pie's energy too.

- .... Deana likes Fluttershy. Tell no one.

- Leah ADORES Discord, he a lil silly.

- Tammy finds that Grubber dude hilarious. She also thinks Rarity is so fab like omg—

- RM likes Capper, a scammer with character development—

- RS loves Twilight Sparkle, but at the same time despises the Twilight and Mordecai meme.

- Exe likes Captain Calaeno. She doesn't know why, she just does.

- Birch loves Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle! Scratch that, he loves all of them!

- Black likes Queen Novo and Nightmare Moon.

- All of them have seen "SMILE HD", here's their reactions!

Fright = "... This show is made for younger audiences..."

Karma = "Lmao, sick-"

Deana = "Why is Pinkie pie always the messed up one? Twilight is one responsibility away from actually killing someone. She went batshit crazy in that one episode where she didn't have anything to report ALONE." (Nerd—)

Leah = She had to stop after Twilight's death scene.

Tammy = "WHERE'S YO HEAD AT?? BAHAHHAHAHAHA—"

RM = "1.3 Million views? Now, this is a sign that maybe some of y'all need to go outside—"

RS = "Okay."

Exe = "Woah. She even grabbed the words—"

Birch = "Oh, I've seen this before! Have you seen the Cupcake HD one though? That one was more all over the place and uncomfortable and insane! Mix that with the wacky yet similar to the show animation and ecstatic music and—" Someone stop them.

Black = "... I'm sure Karma would've watched this."

- Mood change! Every year, Black calls them all for a meeting and places a box in front of them. They all have the option to write letters to everyone (whether that be in the team or outside of it, or just a few selections of people) for in case something happens to them. Aka, if they ever died.

- Of course, when they make it through the year, they have another get together, and if they feel comfortable with it, they can read the letters to them out loud. After that, Black will store them away in a special, secret place!

- Tammy hates writing diaries, the never ending bleeding from her stains the pages. Diary entries though through recording? She loves it! (No one is allowed to see them lmao)

- Deana and Birch are absolute nerds, if they have the same interests and starts talking about 'em? They will not stop for hours. (No wonder Deana is on Birch's favorite list—)

- Deana is an absolute menace to any game that needs aiming and weapons. She loves the Resident Evil franchise.

- Karma either plays horror games or something cute, it will never be both.

- Tammy however, loves games that can be both!

- Leah loves a game that's packed with story.

- RM wants violence. Doom is her favorite game.

- RS and Exe love games with lore in them, especially if it has to be deciphered and shit. They have a love-hate relationship with FNAF lore honestly—

- Birch loves any exploration game honestly, especially if it's open spaced. Oh, and platformers! She likes those too. Their favorite games list is so long, but the top three are Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, and Cuphead.

- Black isn't too big on video games, though a nice visual novel can be an interesting past time for her.

- If they all play a game where it's multiplayer though? Expect screaming. Whether that'd be scared, angry, or any type of screaming tbh-

- None of them are prone to rage quitting surprisingly, even RM. (She's too spiteful that's why)

- just like how Error and Swap bond over Undernovela (HC), Yesenia and Exe bond over musicals, like Heathers.

- Yesenia is insanely good at card games, she doesn't like bragging though. (She Should-)

- Midnight gets freaked out by Shade.

- Honestly Shade freaks out most of the Dreaded Faith. (Minus Birch and Black)