The remains of a Bleeding Heart

This is a remake of my Oc's backstory
Black Vanta. (Lazy name Ik-)
This story contains
Blood
Swears
Hallucinations
Angst
Absolutely no sugercoating on anything
Violence
Death
A mention of body mod/split tounge

So yeah, if any of those are a big nono for you, go ahead and scroll away from this chapter. I have literally other stuff you can look at, or go to a different acount-

I am dead serious when I say that I'm going to put my greatest effort into this.
No sugercoating, longer descriptions, etc.

All characters here belong to me

Still wanna read? Alright, suit yourself-

3rd POV

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Long, long ago, there was a village. Full of life, cheerful kids playing around, kind souls welcoming newcomers, the smell of freshly made treats in bakeries, gossips, etc.

They welcomed all. No matter the type of creature and/or soul. They practiced and learned spells, forms of magic that were rare but still existing. They set rules, never once have been unfair.

And yet how come they still fell to despair.

'Present' time. . .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The little girl kept running around excitedly, waiting for her parents. "Motheeerrr! Fatheeerr! Hurry up! I don't want someone to beat us to the fresh bakes!"

"Patience, dear. We're comin'" Her mother giggled, bag in one hand and a pouch of coins in the other. The little girl was picked up by her father, putting her on his shoulders. "Yes, besides, everything is freshly baked there, My little bellflower." He walked out the door of their small but comfortable home, along with the mother. They locked the doors to their home and started heading to their destination, the bakery. It didn't take long for the child to notice that they were close, the sweet smell of fresh buns filled the air.

As they entered the bakery, the father put the girl down and she immeadiately ran to the little displays, in search of her favorite pastry. "I'm sorry little missy, but I ran out of strawberries today. So no fraisier cake today." The baker informed the little one, arms resting on the display case. She frowned, stepping away from the case, her mother patting her head to atleast lighten up her mood. They bought what they wanted and walked out, the little girl holding both of her parents' hands. As they walked back home, she thought she saw a small mist of... snow? In the corner of her eye. Strange.. it wasn't winter season yet, far from it.

She shrugged it off, still following her parents.

They went on about their day, the parents taught the little girl simple but useful spells, they all had nice meals, they had fun.

But then soon, the night has taken over the sky, signalling the little girl's bedtime. The parents tucked her in, gave her a small story, a goodnight kiss, and left the room. But oddly, the girl couldn't sleep. The mist intriguing her young mind. Maybe she could try finding it again?... She got out of bed carefully, making her footsteps quiet as to not alert her parents. The girl carefully climbed out of her window, and of she goes to find the mysterious mist of snow.